BLOODBATH SHOOTS VIDEO FOR ‘HADES RISING’

Yeah comparing shit to gold there. Skyfire is top quality.
May as well say any band with some keys are similar to CoB or Norther.

NonExist had 1 decent track.

Typical Bloodbath Forum issues. Fans that love it too much to sit idly by, while the band tortures us with its long processes. It pays off in the end every time, but people are damn near ready to strangle a retarded screaming bunny by the time Bloodbath actually puts out the goods. As always I still say, just don't start badgering them about it. It's still the band's effort, and I'm sure it'll be a video I'll download at shameless speeds like I'm in a fanclub as usual. lol.

Wow, talk about the video game generation. 'I want it now mummy... novels are too long and boring.'

Do you people realise these things actually take ages to put together? It's a not a slap it up job! It will arrive at some stage, and if you've waited and were patient it will be even more fun! Stop being such babies for god's sake and grow some testicles.

And let's all look forward to this together, and enjoy it when it arrives. It's going to be panzergodly!!!! ;)

Wow, talk about the video game generation. 'I want it now mummy... novels are too long and boring.'

Do you people realise these things actually take ages to put together? It's a not a slap it up job! It will arrive at some stage, and if you've waited and were patient it will be even more fun! Stop being such babies for god's sake and grow some testicles.

And let's all look forward to this together, and enjoy it when it arrives. It's going to be panzergodly!!!! ;)

Someone is having their period.. :rolleyes: