Bloodbath

The entire album is amazing. Fav tracks are Brave New Hell, Soul Evisceration, Outnumbering the Day, and whatever follows. Oh yeah...I forgot Cancer of the Soul.

yeah nightmares made flesh is an absolute classic
I think Peter growls even lower in FINAL CHAPTER but in NIGHTMARES MADE FLESH, it seems that the vocals were recorded louder or something, it really kills

Fave songs :

-Cancer of the souls
- outnumbering the day
- Feeding the undead
- Eaten
- The ascension
- Stillborn savior

Eaten is absolute classic even my GF likes it :p
if you want a dark, slow and heavy as fuck tune its the one you are looking for, plus the lyrics are kinda really cool and self destructive

oh and btw forget Tagtgren on the next Bloodbath album, they have been auditionning since last year for a new singer, no necessarily an experienced one like Arkefeld or Tagtgren

and on the bloodbath website they said that every one who auditioned for vocals where crap

heh I just read on Bloodbaths' website that Swano left the band...

anyway, indeed they havent found any worthy replacement for the vocals

The audition for Bloodbath is closed. We thank everyone who tried out, but it's with dashing hopes we have to announce there's no suitable replacement that matched our expectations. It was surprising, how so many applications could barely be listened to because of the extreme low quality in talent. We found it shocking to say the least, that same applicants would send us emails claiming they "killed" both of our previous singers, but all they could achieve at the end of the day was our laughs or sighs.

wow :lol:

I guess that means they COULD have Peter back for vocals and maybe even to replace Swano on guitar

that would be the best possible outcome if you ask me :headbang:

March 27, 2007 -- NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Bloodbath is finally back to put elite death metal on the map. The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed, but has already paved way for a band hungrier than ever to bathe in the blood of a new recording. So in early June, we'll once again enter Fascination Street studios (same place Nightmares Made Flesh was done) to cut a couple of new songs. In good tradition, each member will contribute to the writing with one song each. The final result will be unleashed in the form of a mini-cd scheduled for release in late summer. This affair will be self-financed and released only by Bloodbath in a limited edition. Info on how to obtain your copy will follow with the announcement of the exact release date. So stay tuned and get ready... because Bloodbath is back to DO-MI-NATE!

hmm k good news I guess

The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed

so I guess they found replacement for Swano and Tagtgren
too bad I was hoping Peter would be back as a guest for the vocals...and it doesnt sound like he'l be back at all

Bloodbath has never failed to Impress, I got this album when It came out and all the songs are brutaly awesome as usual, and I especially like Soul Evisceration. Im Hellishly looking forward to hearing abouth the new mystery lineup Anders is driving everyone mad about with this form of torture. Could it be the return of Peter or Mike..i doubt it, so who knows like Tumn says its possible Peter may return.

I prefer Hypocrisy to Bloodbath so I'm happy he's not returning. he's got enough on his plate as it is (family and 2 popular bands). and if Peter has no other brutal music on his plate no doubt he'll funnel all that inspiration into another great Hypocrisy album like Virus.

Interesting point of view
but keep in my that Peter always was at his best when he was busy as hell :p

if anything he should mellow out with the drinkin' not the yellin' :p

besides, just how deep was his invovement with Bloodbath? Did he write any lyrics? wrote any music? Vocal arrangements?

besides, just how deep was his invovement with Bloodbath? Did he write any lyrics? wrote any music? Vocal arrangements?

He did what he was told and kicked ass. He didn't write anything, but possibly could have done some things with vocal arrangements as he was going through it.