bloodbath's new album 2007..

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
What is the current status of Bloodbath. I know everyone’s leaving, and people are coming in and out. Are there any plans for doing anything with that?

Anders: We’re just cleaning up the house right now. There’s a lot of mess to deal with there. We still haven’t found a singer. There’s been a handful of singers capable of doing a good job, but filling Peter Tägtgren’s shoes is a hard task so we’re being picky with it.

Have there been auditions?

Anders: There have been a few auditions. I can’t present you with a new name right now but we’re dealing with it, and there’s definitely going to be a third full length Bloodbath album.

There’s probably no time frame on that, though.

Anders: Next year, definitely.

just to shake it a bit

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=707

& live masquerade....

Anders: I lost track of Bewitched but those guys are still going. I speak to Marcus occasionally, and they’re recording a new album so they’re still rocking out. As far as Diabolical Masquerade goes, I’ve started clawing at it again. I don’t know, we’ll see what happens with that. I’ve been trying out some rehearsals with a couple of dudes, maybe thinking about extending it to a full lineup and being able to play live. If I were to resurrect Diabolical Masquerade I want to take it to another level where I can play live. That’s what I need right now, to play something very very aggressive on stage. Katatonia is great on stage, but it doesn’t give you that all out insane aggression.

lets hope for now!!! :D :D

I fully support a Diabolical Masquerade comeback!! come on ANders bring Diabolical back from the grave. New Bloodbath in 07 sounds good to me, Im just nervous about who's going to be the vocalist.

Oh hell yes.
Esp excited about the DM resurrection that might take place.. oeh.

Well I told Anders and Jonas to bring Dan and Peter back if they're only going to do studio stuff, but who knows what will happen. They didn't give out much info, but I think they just have ideas now and nothing is setup or ready to go.

there’s definitely going to be a third full length Bloodbath album.
As far as Diabolical Masquerade goes, I’ve started clawing at it again. I don’t know, we’ll see what happens with that. I’ve been trying out some rehearsals with a couple of dudes, maybe thinking about extending it to a full lineup and being able to play live.
:Smokin: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :Smokin:

I just hope they dont rush it. Tumn is right: if anything is going to be done in studio, Dan is definitely a must. He's essential for writing too. Why can't they use him like Demonaz in Immortal?