bloodbath's new album 2007..

A new album from the boys (minus Swano) would be awesome. It's just a pleasure that an every day Bloodbath fan wouldn't expect from this studio only project. So I guess they really are taking this 'project' seriously, now that they want to release an album every couple of years. In conclusion, Bloodbath fuckin' rules.

No offence to the fanboys, but it's entirely possible to have a Bloodbath album without Dan Swano. He's a great guitarist, but he's not irreplaceable.

And if Bloodbath are gonna play live again and release a DVD, keep Opeth members out of the mix unless they quit Opeth beforehand. Roadrunner Records are cunts. Fuck having to get contractual permission from them.

guys, seriously. Everyone is talking about what should and shouldn't happen, i know its an open forum but at the end of the day isn't it all about the quality of the next album? Favored vocalists, guitarists or what ever, personally i am more intrigued by what the new material is like. I could be far better than RTC and NMF....thats what i'm hoping for.

i will assume there will be comments saying "i can't be better without dan" or whatever but don't be so stubborn about the lineup! Everyone was going on about how mikael couldn't be replaced etc (yes i assume there will be comments about how he couldn't) but NMF was an awesome album. Have faith in the remaining members and their musical descretion!

Dan and Anders as guitarist are good enough were they could pull off a cd alone so it's probably not going to be a problem being they are seperated regardless they were a good team together. Regardless who wrote the album it's going to be solid. I am more worried about the vocals more than anything. If bloodbath band does not tour or play shows do not see why mikael or peter can not just come in to do vocals and keep the band sound consistant.

I don't think the sound should differ from the last albums at all. Just keep it heavy and fast. Maybe if Peter comes back Bloodbath can't tour, but what about a show here and there and some metal fests? I would fly to europe to see bloodbath if they played wacken again.

Sorry Tumn, IMO, they need to go back to the deeper, akerfeldt style vocals. I like the screeches, but mike was so much more. The only audition I thought that came close was the guy from Necrophile. He had that no tone sound i've only heard with Mike, Paul Kuhr, and Rogga.

As for the writing, they need dan. Sorry anders, you and jonas write some awesome songs but dan made it all complete. Thats how I feel anyways