Bloodred shirt on ebay...

Now that's a damn good shirt, you shouldn't sell it though! I think you'll be sorry in the long run.

Well thanks to the stupid amount of money an education costs in the US, I kinda need the money. I know, totally sucks. But I really would like it to go to another fan, so I hope someone here bids on it :)

Hopefully you get a good amount, it's worth it! And I think there were 48 made, I forgot the number.

It is a nice shirt. I went to see Hypocrisy shortly after I had got it and wore it to that show, and Peter gave me quite a look when I saw him walking around later! haha.

Peter is fucking awesome, always love meeting him in person, heh. Last tour he invited my friend Eric and I on the little cramped junk bus they had to use and share with Decapitated. Was really cool!

I tried to get him to give me an "EATEN" growl too, but he was shy about it and wouldn't do it, lol. He made a funny face and in a high pitched little girly voice goes "eeeeaten"

If the shirt was not an EL I might bid on it. Large shirts are just about to big alone.

don't forget, vic is going to re-release it soon :)

FEH. I'd rather have a first series pressing! Besides, Jeroen von Valkenburg, the artist who painted the cover, is selling it. And not only am I a fan of OT, but I'm a fan of Valkenburg's work. When I release a CD of my own, his artwork will be gracing the front... you can be sure of that.

yes i understand. but don't be surprised if prices for first pressings will also drop once a reissue is available... although because of that current owners might also be less inclined to sell them ;)

tough decision hehe

yes i understand. but don't be surprised if prices for first pressings will also drop once a reissue is available... although because of that current owners might also be less inclined to sell them ;)

tough decision hehe

'tis an easy decision for me! BYE BYE MONEY! :kickass: