Bloodstock 04

Hi Pete

We ( Chris and Emma from Edinburgh) will do our best to get down this year. Especially if you can pick us up at East midlands airport?? It would be nice to hook up with you guys again. Plenty time to sort it out anyway.
Cheers for now
Chris

Hi Chris & Emma,
Sorry i don't drive so that would be a bit impossible for me to do, i'm one of the lucky ones our train line is pretty direct to Derby so i get there using that. (he says crossing fingers and much else knowing to well the failings of the local system - ours is the line that has had all the accidents on, Hatfield and Potters Bar! bit scary using it these days..as you never know!)
But it anyone else is in a position to help out as you say plenty of time to get sorted.

So how was your New Year celebrations...did you get all cancelled out or did you have other things planned?

Peter Day said:
Hi Chris & Emma,
Sorry i don't drive so that would be a bit impossible for me to do, i'm one of the lucky ones our train line is pretty direct to Derby so i get there using that. (he says crossing fingers and much else knowing to well the failings of the local system - ours is the line that has had all the accidents on, Hatfield and Potters Bar! bit scary using it these days..as you never know!)
But it anyone else is in a position to help out as you say plenty of time to get sorted.

So how was your New Year celebrations...did you get all cancelled out or did you have other things planned?
We had an indoor party Peter. Our first son, Bruce was born 5 weeks ago and he kept us in-check. I will speak with you nearer the time for Bloodstock arrangements. One of your team offered us a lift last time round but I was too pissed to remember who.
cheers for now.