bodom songcovers?!

Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood said:
can sombody tell me ALL song that COB have coverd?!

- Mass Hipnosys (from sepultura)
- Aces High (you know the band :D )
- Silent Scream (from Slayer)
- Don´t Stop at the Top (from Scorpions)
- Shut In the Dark (from Ozzy)
- Hellion (from W.A.S.P.)
- Somebody put something in my drink (from Ramones)
- a cover of stone that I don´t remember the name now.
- and they also play live You´re not gonna take it from Twisted Sister, but never recorded.

Hmmm... they also recorded the song called the trooper :lol: :lol:

PS: Iowildchild, please don´t fuck with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they cover The Final Countdown?

I have an mp3 that sounds a little like CoB, but on the other hand. My Kazaa friend sent me it. And Kazaa's reliability is... yeah...

NO THEY DIDN'T!

Damn, everyone always ask the same question. You could've just surf through the old threads to find that out.

AAARRGGHH.

Extendar said:
NO THEY DIDN'T!
Damn, everyone always ask the same question. You could've just surf through the old threads to find that out.
AAARRGGHH.

well it's a good way to find out who buys CoB's music and who d/ls it :Smug: ...

Lowildchild said:
Well. I wont fuck with you about the Trooper joke.... BUT HELL ITS LOWILDCHILD, NOT IO. VITTU!!! :yell:

HAHAHA

Sorry dude, I tried to remember how to correctly write your nick but acctualy I´m too lazy :D

And dudes
Repent, Whore is a sound of Cryahvoc, it just entered in the CoB single, but this is the unique similarity about these song and Cob.

Iron, Steel, Metal is the same case, this sound is from Wizzard...

And about Final Countdown, there are many bands who covered this one, but I think that one u downloaded is from Norther!

it might be dispatched whose cover of final countdown you have

:D :D

Thanks then... The worst thing now is trying to convince my friend they didn't make the cover. The same thing happened with their supposed The Trooper cover. It took some time for him to accept it.

Funny guy...

Bob Göran said:
:D :D

Thanks then... The worst thing now is trying to convince my friend they didn't make the cover. The same thing happened with their supposed The Trooper cover. It took some time for him to accept it.

Funny guy...

kill him... maybe by this way he accept the facts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: