Bodom Tomorrow!!!

OMG, I can't wait any longer. It is going to kick so much ass, Lamb of God, Fear Factory, and Throwdown too! DAMN! That is one sweet show (although I'm not too excited about Throwdown, and Fear Factory is allright). Anyone else going to the Hollywood Show? I would have been wearing a Hatebreeder shirt but the fucking thing got delayed in the mail, so ill probly have a LoG shirt.

I'm going to be there. I was excited about every band until i bought ashes of the wake, which was very dissapointing, so i'm not sure if i will stay for them or not because i've already seen them twice before. But Fear Factory is going to be awesome, i got into them years ago in like 6th grade or something and then they fucking go and break up, so now I finally get to see them, so I'm excited about that. And obviously children of bodom are going to fucking rock!

shit! Just back from house of blues...
Damn!What a fuckin' great show!!!
I wish they can play longer!!

Children of bodom fuckin' rulzzzz!!!

Ok, I'd be willing to do that. Except that when you skip in my school, you have to pay 20$ for every class you miss. 12 period day, thats 240$. AND I have no way of getting there anyway.

Axana said:
i am going to the chicago show but just for bodom cuz the other 3 bands suck in my opinion!
Yeah I totally don't understand COB touring with Throwdown, Fear Factory, and Lamb of God... Children of Bodom sound nothing like those other bands and are way more badass in my opinion... I only went for them, and surprisingly there were a decent number of COB fans here in San Antonio. I didn't think there were so many! But there were tons of people wearing COB shirts.
-Dagny
San Antonio, TX