Bodominjärvi - the computer game!

I guess I better copy my comments on the game in here, just in case someone doesn't make it to the end ;) and it'll also easier to answer my questions that way.

Midnightblueshade said:
This is just a tiny maze (but a polite one! warns you when you're approaching a dead end :D ) and pretty boring, being only HTML, but I can do no more programming than HTML, and I was thrilled by the idea of making a Bodom game :D

Now how do you like the idea of a reaper running through a maze? Needs better graphics and a bigger size, of course! It would be really cool, if someone could program a maze like this in a more action-like way, but for the time being, how would you like the idea of using those pics and dialogues you've been working on for a text adventure? A text adventure would be a funny little thing, if we try to hide as many Bodom songs as possible in the maze. And a little action could be included using javascript or php (if someone can program js or php).

Zarok666 said:
Wow! Now that's really cool! Great!
Maili Björklund said:
muhahahahaha this is sooooooo fuckin hilarous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great you like it! Do you have any ideas how to improve the game? More songs to include, better pics and stuff?

BTW: Do you have Civitype installed on your computer? I tried to find a small standard font for people who don't have Civitype, but Arial Narrow was the best I could find, and I'm not really happy with that... anyone with a better idea?