Bodominjärvi - the computer game!

M. said:
i'm sure that there are some fangirls on here that know good places to get alexi pics or have a lot on their own computers :rolleyes:

Don't have my pc here right now :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
The best way out of this is: can anyone around here draw? Cus the best thing we could get are 2 drawings of alexi's head, one looking front, the other one looking directally to his side...

I could try, but Allu would kill me...

lol @ maili

hey we wouldnt really need much programming if we did it for heretic2, unless you wanter to make new spells or something. just new map, model, and skins, right? i dunno, i guess you kindof have to know the game. there already is a reaper model though

i made a new reaper skin today. am i being too pushy with this whole heretic 2 thing? i sure hope not. he's like your traditional reaper except ACTION PACKED. and has red eyes.
reap1.jpg

reap2.jpg

reap3.jpg

reap4.jpg

i rekon it should start as a totally new game.
I dont wanna have to go on kazaa and sdownlaod Half-Life, heretic 2 etc.
Lol

hey tut is this what you mean by "flat" ?
newreaper.jpg

btw some of the things there that you dont see in the other pictures are armor and weapons, like the raven thing is the shoulderplate for the armor and the crazy skull with horns is a weapon called hellstaff, theres also a bow and arrow there.

Originally Posted by NeedledWarheart

i rekon it should start as a totally new game. I dont wanna have to go on kazaa and sdownlaod Half-Life, heretic 2 etc. Lol

oh youd only have to get one and i know a pretty good ftp server where you could download heretic 2, its 745 mb, eep. or give me your address and i could mail you a cd :D :D :D

edit
hmmmmm.. anybody ever start to think that maybe this whole idea is pretty insensitive since real people really did die, and it was a terrible tragedy for many people...?

@m: yeah, that is the flat i was talking about :)

Well, here's a thing about the human society: after a bit of time a tragedy happens, jokes start to pop up. And after a long time, people really doesn't care anymore :p

so, as long as we just keep bodom's "fantasy" of the big reaper cutting everyone while you listen to metal and don't make DIRECT references to the murders, i think its alright...
that's imho at least

M. said:
hmmmmm.. anybody ever start to think that maybe this whole idea is pretty insensitive since real people really did die, and it was a terrible tragedy for many people...?

Uhh.... No :)

As Tut said, jokes happen with every major disaster.
Sept 11th, Blowing up of iraq etc.

It spreads light on the situation.

A game is just what the families of the victims need.

A game is just what the families of the victims need.

i dont think id like to see a video game where the goal is to kill my son/daughter/sister/nephew/grandson

but if its loosely based on the band thing and not a reenactment of the actual murder itll be cool

jokes are a way for some people to deal with trauma and other bad experiences. keep in mind that everyone is different and many people could/would be very offended by something like this.