Bodominjärvi - the computer game!

hahaha, shit! someone BETTER make this game.
Come on anyone studing computer programming?

You could even make it 2d for conveniance :)

TEXT RPGS ARE STUPID

we..you..whatever..could always just make a mod for an existing game. personally i'd reccomend Heretic II because it rules, even if it is 5 years old. not to mention the source code's been released. i dont know any programming though.

ps - heretic ii already has a reaper model complete with scythe

Zarok666 said:
Well, in the worst case we have to do a text adventure.

Fuck that! i've figured it out. and it doesn't requirie ANY coding knowledge.

RPGMaker2000, is on kaza, about 25mb.

Its like a drag and drop video game maker where you can create worlds and stuff, i learned it in like 15mins.

THis would make an AWESOME game. I rekon we should do it :)

RPGMAker makes games that looks like a SNES game though.
Worth a shot :)

Maili Björklund said:
Imagine the following:

tutorial level:
You are the Reaper, your weapon is that strange intrument from the "Children of Bodom" single. You are in a desert where everything is red and you have to kill the people who are lost in the desert.
first level:
You are in a green forest where four green people are sleeping in a green tent. Find the tent and kill them. Attention: Don't kill the guy with the COB shirt! If you kill him the game's over! BTW the guy with the sign saying "Zarok" is (i.e. will be) the ultimate corpse of Espoo. Killing him will give you extra points + your scythe!!! :p
When you walk to the shore of the lake you can see that your reflection has got red glowing eyes. Suddenly the lake and everything else turn to blue and...
second level:
Well there are some other guys to kill yet: Assman, the fisherman, the kiosk keeper...
third level:
You are in a city with many scyscrapers where everything is red. Your task is to find a black guitar with yellow stripes and kill the man who stole it. After investigating in lots of second hand shops (and killing lots of people while doing so, for they give you points of course) you'll have to save it out of a burning toy factory. As soon as you've killed the thief, the city suddenly turns to really strange colours and...
final level:
your final enemy, a huge dragon, appears. After you've beaten him, the game is won and all that's left to do for you is to give Allu back his guitar *g*

So now, who of you can program computer games???

Hey you cold have a bonus "tokyo Wahearts" level where you're the reaper and you have to fight godzilla

@ Needled
That's what I meant by "a huge dragon", couldn't think of the name at the moment *lol*
BTW: Where in Scotland do you live? I've got some friends in Glasgow!

I also think that guy from the "You're Better Off Dead" single should appear in some level!

And in the Follow The Reaper level you could have to walk around on the tombstones in the lake and collect something that gives you points. Maybe the death card from the "Hate Me!" cover? But I gotta go now, my boyfriend's waiting on the couch, and I'm tired because I spent the whole day packing my stuff for Wacken :p

Maili Björklund said:
@ Needled
That's what I meant by "a huge dragon", couldn't think of the name at the moment *lol*
BTW: Where in Scotland do you live? I've got some friends in Glasgow!

I'm from Perthshire (centre of scotland.)

Nah dont make a mod, i cant be bothered downlaoding the game the mod is for from kazaa. :)

RPG maker could have the game done in like....2days if someone wanted.

i'm sure that there are some fangirls on here that know good places to get alexi pics or have a lot on their own computers :rolleyes:

the problem is finding 2 pics that match :p
i was trying to model a bit today, but my ref pics are on bad angles AND they have 2 different expressions :yuk: (so i ended coming up with a generic head :p)

The best way out of this is: can anyone around here draw? Cus the best thing we could get are 2 drawings of alexi's head, one looking front, the other one looking directally to his side...