Bodoms New Vocalist ?

Sorry, but I didn't like Reroute, and it may seem strange if I told you that I started listening to In Flames when they released Clayman, and that's "full" of clean vocals. Then I went backwards time, listening to older records up to Lunar Strain / Subterranean. But when Reroute came out and I listened to it I was sick of fucking ballads and stupid songs talking about flowers and birds. And commercial nu-metal shit like Trigger (sorry, Bobvex, but is one of In Flames' worsts songs to me). I don't like that poppy voices that Soilwork or In Flames are using nowadays. And they neither do guitar solos now!!!

Sellouts.

Lunar strain was fucking awesome same with The jester race , fucking clasic albums there definetly near the top of my list of kick ass music. Though i think there new stuff isnt ass strong but hey i like it and its listenable lets just hope there new album wont be a total joke!

A Fire Inside said:
And commercial nu-metal shit like Trigger (sorry, Bobvex, but is one of In Flames' worsts songs to me). Sellouts.
oh well. were entitled to our opinions. but done get me wrong i still like the stuff off of Colony, but i still need to hear more.

Raistlin1980 said:
Eminem!
*imagines him singing Everytime i die* *cries*

BLASPHEMY!

I like the vocals he use on Red Light pt1, at the beginning. In my opinion, the vocals on the new album is a step in the right direction. More variation. I like when he's just "screaming from his guts", like on Needled (What the fuck is going ooon!?!???!?), Sixpounder (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!) and Angels don't Kill(<---that)

YEAH one of the things that makes Something wild such a fkkn masterpiece is the contrast of different vocal styles.

in any case, the Billy Idol cover shows that Alexi is more than capable of doing clean vocals.

k i c k a s s musicians they are....!!!!!!