Bodoms New Vocalist ?

It seems that most of you people worry that COB will turn like In Flames did who use clean vocals in almost every song nowadays. I don't think this will happen with COB, too.

Zarok666 said:
It seems that most of you people worry that COB will turn like In Flames did who use clean vocals in almost every song nowadays. I don't think this will happen with COB, too.

I'm not worried about that, cause i know that! Thats not gonna hapen...!
COB is a true metal, and Alexi will keep it like that!:headbang:

Zarok666 said:
I don't worry about that, I just like the idea of what it would be like if someone like Rob Halford(or another weird guy) would do clean vocals in CoB songs.
It's funny to find weird possibilities,don't you think?

By the way, I wouldn't have a problem if COB would use clean vocals in the future as long as it would sound good. They can do what they want and if some fans would hate them for that, you can imagine if the guys would give a fuck about this...

Rebel Yell entered on No 2 on my personal Bodom charts.... Alexi definitely can do clean vocals well! :)

Sometimes growling rules and sometimes clean singing rules. Always depends on the song, I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

I didn't like Rebel Yell at all. Not much.

And to who he says Opeth do clean vocals and rule: yeah, they fucking rule, but they're not 100% Death Metal, they are Progressive. And they have been doing clean vocals since their first CD (I guess I'm right) and they do it very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very well. I'm not saying that Alexi couldn't do as well as Opeth or better, I'm saying that most of the people like COB for how they play/sing now, and a radical change is not always good.

o_O

alexi is an expert song writer at the end of the day ! if he uses clean vocals he will use them for a reason and they will sound good reroute is actually my second favourite in flames album i think people just go ahh clean vocals i hate it without even giving it a proper listen ...

No, it's not the fact that they include Clean Vocals, in fact, I love Clayman's clean vocals or the Whoracle ones (less, but... whatever). They're both in my top 15 of CDs. And I have listened Reroute To Retard a million times, but the more I listened it, the more I hated It. But, hey! Free Fall rocks! It's the only song I didn't erase of the Reroute.

Death Metal is without clean vocals (or not that poppy ones used in R2R).

Tarja Turunen :D

no really, i like the contrast of different vocal styles in one song. It would be really really kikkin ass cool if Alexi did more variations with his voice, kinda like on Something Wild, where he uses a "hiss" kind of voice and a lower "growl" one in contrast with each other.

that being said, his vocals on Tokyo Warhearts are fuckin awesome... deep, ripping, and straight from the guts.

A Fire Inside said:
And to who he says Opeth do clean vocals and rule: yeah, they fucking rule, but they're not 100% Death Metal, they are Progressive. And they have been doing clean vocals since their first CD (I guess I'm right) and they do it very very [...] very well. I'm not saying that Alexi couldn't do as well as Opeth or better, I'm saying that most of the people like COB for how they play/sing now, and a radical change is not always good.
o_O
I wouldn't say that COB is 100% death metal, either. Anyway I don't think they're going to try clean vocals with COB.
BTW, sometimes change is good. I got bored of some bands which are always exactly the same along the years (i won't say names because i don't want to argue about it)

A Fire Inside said:
And I have listened Reroute To Retard a million times, but the more I listened it, the more I hated It.
ummm i like reroute. along with the a lot of other stuff. i just recent go t into In Flames though so maybe im not as educated as the others, but i like R2R. I was the Trigger video on Headbangers ball and liked it immediately.

A Fire Inside said:
And I have listened Reroute To Retard a million times, but the more I listened it, the more I hated It.
ummm i like reroute. along with the a lot of other stuff. i just recent go t into In Flames though so maybe im not as educated as the others, but i like R2R. I saw the Trigger video on Headbangers ball and liked it immediately.