Boise show, 3 Sept...

Odenthrall

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2011
Absolutely fucking awesome. The venue kinda sucked, it was small and the sound wasn't great, but the band played their asses off, and decent beer was close by!!

It was a great surprise to see so much energy and enthusiasm on the last show of a long summer tour. Hegg was awesome! He was happy to be there, smiling, working the crowd and not sulking "in character" to maintain an image. I am looking forward to the next time AA comes to the northwest, and will do all I can to be there!

Thanks for a great show fellas!

agreed, very relaxed and fun show for the band from what it looked like and the fans

loved the town/area

BoiseID0903-052011023.jpg

BoiseID0903-052011039.jpg

BoiseID0903-052011066.jpg

Absolutely fucking awesome. The venue kinda sucked, it was small and the sound wasn't great, but the band played their asses off, and decent beer was close by!!

It was a great surprise to see so much energy and enthusiasm on the last show of a long summer tour. Hegg was awesome! He was happy to be there, smiling, working the crowd and not sulking "in character" to maintain an image. I am looking forward to the next time AA comes to the northwest, and will do all I can to be there!

Thanks for a great show fellas!

Holy shit, I was standing right next to you!! I've got a cellphone pic of the stage at same tune & angle! lol