Sept 27th Minneapolis Show Dedicated to Cliff Burton

^Some keyboards don't let him use the Å character so he has that account for a situation where he cannot log in with the other account. Oh and joining the flood of applause for the demise of that stupid cunt.

That's right! It's indeed Mikael Akerfeldt, not Åker.

I should of known just from the cause of Junior member status.

And there's not He's typical ending CHEERS Mike.

But just for a little speculation. Isn't Opeth at the America now... And there's not these Nordic letters in their keyboards... Maybe a reserve nick of Mike's?

I'm working on my omnipresent omnipotence though so things can only get better, eh?

Try omnipresence.com, I hear they have some good tips :p

Douchke's gone, that's all that matters, like the pesky gnat that you finally manage to swat...

On topic, I thought this was a nice gesture to a man who meant a lot to many, and still does. Classy move, Mike! RIP Cliff.

Yea, I see he's Mike, thanks :).

As per Doushke as he's being renamed. He'll be back, it's not that hard to create a new account, a new email address, etc. I just can't help but wondering what is he like in "real" life???!!! A pedantic boy with low self-steem and delusions of grandiose. Strangest person on this forum...by far!!!! But not in a nice way "you're originally strange" but in a sad, unflattering way :erk:

That would be very obvious, if you see another post like Vuashke's then there's two possible schemes:

1. Vuashke with a new username

2. A Vuashke fanboy/wannabe

Either of those should be banned directly anyway.

It's really Mike. He uses a different account here when he's on tour.

The troll has been banned permanently. He... as many others have.... may come back under another username. If he chooses to act in the same manner, he'll get the boot again. A ban here isn't an attack on one's person, rather a bitch-slap to one's bad behavior. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if he came back as long as he acted in a civil manner. Usernames are irrelevant. Act like an ass and you will be banned. NO ONE is immune from this fact. Well, unless your last name is Åkerfeldt... and then you sort of get a pass.

The troll has been banned permanently. He... as many others have.... may come back under another username. If he chooses to act in the same manner, he'll get the boot again. A ban here isn't an attack on one's person, rather a bitch-slap to one's bad behavior. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if he came back as long as he acted in a civil manner. Usernames are irrelevant. Act like an ass and you will be banned. NO ONE is immune from this fact. Well, unless your last name is Åkerfeldt... and then you sort of get a pass.

I'm guessing that you banned the username then, and not the IP? I know I was banned one time from UM's forums in their entirety and it was an ip ban =x

Did you just say Mikael acts like an ass?

I guess it's technically possible, yes. But, I imagine the reason I have such power is because I can be trusted to use it wisely.

btw: my new sig... someone shop Mikes head with a serious face over picard's with a "Mike" nametag on the right chest, and a Mr Samsara nametag on Riker's right chest. That should about do it.