Bonus tracks

Why don't you go down the Heavenly road and cover a piece of classical music, say Bach or Mozart, but make the piece your own, i.e. rework it a bit, like "Ode To Joy", from their latest album?

anything DragonForce would be cool as it payes tribute to steves past band and unifies the bands music better as their related by friendship and also where dragons rule was a classic on VotD.

seems 'more in the family' than other non-associated with PQ bands.

oh yeah I know I thought that was just for that one song I mentioned but I'd be happy with any lol...hmmm I don't know any of the classic rock bands you guys are mentioning sorry im drawing a blank, these are probably out of place but how about a KoD Midi (guy who tabs original fast/catchy power metal), symphony X (sorta power metal) or dream theater (ok that's not power but some songs might work)?

Im not good at this:loco:

oh yeah I know I thought that was just for that one song I mentioned but I'd be happy with any lol...hmmm I don't know any of the classic rock bands you guys are mentioning sorry im drawing a blank

You're probably the only person I've ever heard of who doesn't recognise any of the bands mentioned: Survivor, Iron Maiden, Abba, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Motley Crue, Guns 'n Roses, Van Halen, The Eagles, Toto. Impressive!

You're probably the only person I've ever heard of who doesn't recognise any of the bands mentioned: Survivor, Iron Maiden, Abba, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Motley Crue, Guns 'n Roses, Van Halen, The Eagles, Toto. Impressive!

was Iron Maiden mentioned?
yeah I've heard a few G'N'Roses songs but the not rest of the bands besides the eagles song and that eye of the tiger song which I heard once sometime at school (damn school force feeding me that lol), I sort of come from more of a guitar centric background than classic pop rock >.<

nono re-associate yourselfs, you love DF really :D

okok let's meet half way maybe you could do a Shadow warriors or demoniac song >.<

I think you can absolutely rule out DF/Demoniac etc etc from this train of thought guys.....and I'm not gonna say anymore on the subject.

Very amusing reading some of the banter about PQ over at the DF forum.......you guys checked any of that? I nearly fell off my chair laughing at some of those comments

yeah sorry about that, it was kysh'es fault if you read the thread from the start you'd see we were all nice guys having an intelligent conversation until he started saying DF and their fans suck and everyones who thinks DF are a good band are idiots and praise almigthy PQ lol.

I just said PQ wasn't for me (that's it), but he went on a 'DF suck or ur an idiot' tantrum, now everyone (including me) has stooped to his low level.

now its a joke thread where people post crap in now cause he wont own up to his childish behaviour, so we're all childs now on that thread.

it will probably get removed by the end of the month so who cares lol

If I acted like kysh here i'd get banned post #1!

but now I am acting like him (in that thread) so I'm not sure if that's right.

It sure is hella funny though lol

I think you can absolutely rule out DF/Demoniac etc etc from this train of thought guys.....and I'm not gonna say anymore on the subject.

Very amusing reading some of the banter about PQ over at the DF forum.......you guys checked any of that? I nearly fell off my chair laughing at some of those comments

I think that's Steve's very polite and diplomatic way of saying what I'm going to be quite blunt about.

Enough with the DF stuff.

There's obviously an influx of young DF fans over here thanks to the baseless ZP rumours and while all are welcome PQ has always been about moving forward from the DragonHeart days which are another era. I won't say DF talk is taboo but does it ever grate on the nerves to see every thread on here have mention of them by the same people.

No it doesn't surprise me that there is a moronic thread on the DF boards, that it mentions PQ is of supreme indifference to me. I'd recommend everyone ignored it fully rather than stoop to read it, regardless of the laughable posts. What surprises me is:

I just said PQ wasn't for me

...then why are you here?

Anyway, I hope this won't be read as a grumble at DF (whom I like) or anyone on here who likes DF (of whom there is an influx), I'd just like to see some variation in banter because I know I'm not alone in getting tired of it.

:headbang:

I'm here cause I liked a few early tracks and genuanly thought it would be cool to make DF a keyboard based song, but I'm not gonna say anything bad here (unlike Kysh childish remarks on the DF forum)

I respect what anyone does or listens to whether its rap, dance, metal or classical, as long as they are happy :)

but if someone keeps slagging off my favorite band non stop calling there music and fanbase a joke on their own forum, then ill retaliate against his favorite band, I just lowered to his level.

anyway no more talk on this lol.

I think PQ should cover a song with alot of guitar based melodies and switch them over to keys instead, that would make it more unique.