Boo!

I'm just peachy. Still hanging out in the Ozarks.

Another trip stateside for you, huh? If I didn't know better, I'd say its becoming a habit! :lol:

Glad to hear it! :D

This is only my second trip to the States! :p Looking forward to it so much!! But will be going back again in December to see Metallica in Vegas and Sacramento! :kickass:

:wave:Hey! Nice to have you back. Hope you've been well. Lots has happened here and we are getting ready to embark on the next chapters of the Maidens' adventures. Perhaps you need to head out for the Jenna meet n greet next month? :kickass:

:wave:Hey! Nice to have you back. Hope you've been well. Lots has happened here and we are getting ready to embark on the next chapters of the Maidens' adventures. Perhaps you need to head out for the Jenna meet n greet next month? :kickass:

Thank you, nice to be back. I see things are a bit different since I last was here. Good to see you all continuing to move foreward! :kickass: Any vids or audio of the new crew?

I'd love to be at the M-n-G, but I'm halfway across the country now. You're not planning any midwest dates, are you? :lol: