Books

Fly fishing by JR Hartley.
Has anyone read the bible?
Kama Sutra....
But arent books just for the snobby people who dont watch TV soaps?

Mein Kampf.

www.Agankast.com
:headbang:

NADatar said:
I want to have your babies, and then eat them in front of you.

It is a well known fact that "Bookworms" make the best beasts... Take for example the Holocaust, the vast majority of Hitlers disciples were of a blue collar persuasion. Be-spectacled intelectual book readers who in a cold calculated way drew up plans for mass extinction. So what I am saying here is this..... second to Muslims and Jews and Christians etc.... Bookworms know how to be proper bad in a sort of calculating way. Obviously I am talking to the converted here, but you aint got any of us hard working folk tricked... We all know that what lies behind those hidden eyes engrossed in books of fiction are devious little Himmlers plotting revenge. Never trust a Bookworm folks, and especially never trust a Libriarian (Arian) cause those are the real little hitlers.

:headbang:
www.Agankast.com

I just finished, The Brothers Karamzov by Dostoevsky. It was a great novel exploring the existance of god through a trial, while poking at if there can really only be one person considered guilty for a crime.

If you want to spend A LOT of time reading, pick up this book. Seven-hundrend and seventy-six pages of brutal Dostoevsky.

I enjoyed it though. Took me about three months to read.

Dick Sirloin said:
There's a chapter about halfway through the book (it centers on Franz Pokler and his work on the rocket) and, I swear, it might just be the greatest segment from any novel ever. I almost cried the first time I read it.

this was my exact thought upon reading this.

And then it reminded me of this post so I found it to see if you were talking about the same thing, and yes you were.

But really, yeah, it's that immense.

1570622019.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Absurdly fucking amazing.

July of next year last I checked. It will be the first one I'm standing in line for on release night, looking like a total perv. :)

Yeah I was pretty bummed for a few weeks after that, although once my sadness cleared it raised more questions than anything else. I have faith that she'll be able to complete the series in a great way, mostly because she's fearless as to what to do with her characters. Also the fact that she's an EXCELLENT writer has a lot to do with it. :Spin:

Jason Isaacs aka Lucius Malfoy said:
I went off and read the books after the audition and I read all four books in one sitting - you know - didn't wash, didn't eat, drove around with them on the steering wheel like a lunatic. I suddenly understood why my friends, who I'd thought where slightly backward, had been so addicted to these children's books. They're like crack.

honestly, i think the movies are disappointments. so much is left out. part 4 was particularly a bad one. why the hell was Krum made to look like a fucking 14 year old on steroids? in the book, he was a lanky nerd type who could fly real well. BAH! and Fleur Delacour wasnt a total hottie like the book said she was suppose to be. double BAH!

and the dude who replaced richard harris as dumbledore sucks.

hahaha

I love the movies, but starting with the 4th one they are merely interpretations at this point. There's simply too much in the books that lots of stuff has to be left out, unless they want to start making 5 hour movies (I'm not opposed to that). I like Michael Gambon but he'll never beat Richard Harris, he was absolutely perfect in that role. But I thought Fleur was pretty hot. :loco:

Buy it cause otherwise you're gay and lieing: http://www.joelawson.net/

review here:
Joe Lawson brings a world alive in a way that I have not read before in other fantasy novels. The characters have a great deal of depth and complexity that draws you in and makes it hard to put the book down. He breaks away from the standard "cookie cutter" process and gives fantasy book readers a chance to immerse themselves into a Unique world that is stunning and original. The character's adventures are full of surprises, excitement and action with plenty of twists to keep you guessing all the way to the end! I am looking forward to the rest of this series and any further works by this Author, and "The Calm before the Storm" is Definately worth the time

she fits the part very well. ron seems kinda out of place. dunno, the books are ace, and ill be keeping them for future babbies we decide to have...when we're like 60