Bootleg of 2-26 show at the Trocadero

Dec 3, 2002
Philadelphia
Visit site
I know that somebody taped this show and went on to sell it on eBay...i'm just wondering if someone from the forum won the auction or is the guy who taped the show because I really want to obtain this seeing that I was there....thanks.

Yep, guys the same thing here...I just bought the Fort Lauderdale show for $25 ...and i would like the trocdadero show as well..but that means that I have to buy it and i admit i'm not that rich !! So,i guess it could be pretty good to post the Trocadero one ...on DC or sharingthegroove.org ....

I just bought it..the DVD is gonna be sent in a couple of days from America to France..so i guess i could give you my point of view on it in a couple of weeks !

mark - i think theres an opeth hub that people share MP3s :(

Also, if buying the boot is the only way to obtain it, id bite the bullet for the common good. I spend the 25$ and spread it to 100 people, the guy gets screwed out of future sales.

Im the one that won the DVD of Opeth at Philly. I had to bid $50, but I got a sweet deal just by asking the dude after I won it haha :D He already shipped it, but once i get it ill rip it and post when I have the time.

markgugs said:
What hub? And in what format?
paladin.sublevels.net in Direct Connect.

I'm buying it to spread it around, it's a copy from the master. Spreading these sort of recordings around really ruins the chance of the scumbag selling them to other people. I don't mind biting the bullet for other folks (Opeth, that is)...

Mr. Niel said:
paladin.sublevels.net in Direct Connect.

I'm buying it to spread it around, it's a copy from the master. Spreading these sort of recordings around really ruins the chance of the scumbag selling them to other people. I don't mind biting the bullet for other folks (Opeth, that is)...
well said...thank you

yo suislidE, dude thats awesome! I would love to get a copy of that on the internet if possible... im broke :( ... the show was awesome!!!!!

if i can get it somehow, i would possibly be able to host it so others can download it! so let me know what you think