Bootleg of 2-26 show at the Trocadero

I'm going to buy the Boulder Colorado video from the Damnation tour soon, I just need to wait for some cash to get it, once I do though, it'll be all over the UM hub (paladin.sublevels.net) and metal.no-ip.info.

Niel, thanks for buying that Florida one for all of us fans out here :D

Yea thanks martyr, I didnt pay $50 for a 04 opeth boot... Like i said once i get the show from trocadero I will put it on the hub... my nick is ttuwill03. Ill tell you guys when I have it, so dont go downloading my list in a frenzy.

suislidE said:
Im the one that won the DVD of Opeth at Philly. I had to bid $50, but I got a sweet deal just by asking the dude after I won it haha :D He already shipped it, but once i get it ill rip it and post when I have the time.
$50?! Damn. Please keep me posted on this, I have numerous DVD bootlegs to offer back in trade, including both PAL and NTSC format (whatever works for you) of Iron Maiden, Helloween/Grim Reaper/Armored Saint, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Twisted Sister & Metallica.

Mr. Niel said:
paladin.sublevels.net in Direct Connect.

I'm buying it to spread it around, it's a copy from the master. Spreading these sort of recordings around really ruins the chance of the scumbag selling them to other people. I don't mind biting the bullet for other folks (Opeth, that is)...
Thanks Mr. Niel. Is that hub lossless (i.e. SHN, FLAC, etc.) or MP3?

MP3 Hubs are a waste of time and space.

markgugs said:
$50?! Damn. Please keep me posted on this, I have numerous DVD bootlegs to offer back in trade, including both PAL and NTSC format (whatever works for you) of Iron Maiden, Helloween/Grim Reaper/Armored Saint, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Twisted Sister & Metallica.
Sorry to say, but im not trading shit with you. If you want the show, get on the hub and download it. And if you get on the hub, share your shit.

suislidE said:
Sorry to say, but im not trading shit with you. If you want the show, get on the hub and download it. And if you get on the hub, share your shit.
Um, ok. Why the hostility?

I have no high-speed at the moment, and Hubs are not an option. I've had to pull out of the 4 Hubs I'm already a member of, so if you want to be like that, you know where you can put your DVD.

IAmEternal said:
What are some good Hubs with a good selection of lossless metal music files?
Bootleg Archive.com - that's a public Hub, but you have to go to www.bootlegarchive.com to register. Lots of stuff in there, from rock and pop to metal. All lossless.

Iron Maiden's DC++ Lossless Hub - private, but you can go to www.maiden-world.com, register for the forum and then request an invite.

There are also Hubs for Guns N' Roses and AC/DC as well. I'm sure there are more, but the unfortunate truth is that most metal bootleg traders are clueless when it comes to lossless vs. lossy (i.e. MP3s).

suislidE said:
Oh, well i didnt know you had a slow connection or whatever. Anyways, I dont like trading at all.
Any particular reason? If you're worried about me ripping you off, don't.

I've been trading for years, and know all the do's and don'ts. I can offer you 5 CDRs worth of stuff in exchange for the single DVD, if that helps entice you. Including a 1st-gen rip from my master Opeth recording from last Friday night.

My whole list is at http://db.etree.org/madeinnewjersey

markgugs said:
Any particular reason? If you're worried about me ripping you off, don't.
suislidE, while you may have had one or more bad experiences in the past while trading (and really, most traders have had at least one bad experience at some point), I can absolutely vouch for Mark here and know him to be a man of his word.

seems like there is a lot of hidden anger here :erk: . so eh...my only question is... i need the hub or whatever it is, and i have no clue where or how to get it... please fill me in! lol...

like i said before i will most likely be able to host it on a server for people without a hub... (not 100% sure)

help me please :err:

okay i got it working now! :headbang:

lemme know when you have the vid up, and if you want i can host on FTP to make it easier for others to download...

btw: i tried to "get a list" from you... and it just kept saying "connecting" is this because u werent online? whatever.. lol

dont mean to bother you