BOPAS

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
I know this is a pretty shameless act of self advertising, but,
I would appreciate it, if you guys would check out my band.
We only just uploaded a track to our myspace (if there was something else id use it) and would like alot of feedback.

Yes i am aware of the thread where i could have posted my band details, but im not sure that the thread in question ever gets looked at.

I dont know what genre we would be in, i know its a metal. The vox are very much inspired by Mike A. not much of anything else though.

so please check out

Myspace.com/bopas

I would appreciate it, and who knows maybe you will like it :p

So.. what does BOPAS means?

Currently listening to it. Except from the low quality I think it's sounds good, vocals sounds great. I can't hear guitar enough to judge, but it looks nice. I wouldn't say anything negative for now. Remind me when you get better quality, though.

EDIT : Hey I'm sorry about the thing with quality, I raised my volume and it seems good now. But I just don't like the sound of the distortion.

It started out as an acronym for
Born.Of.Pride.And.Sin
then it was
Born.Of.Piss.And.Shit
But we decided that it means none of them, and its just a word with no meaning.

But i kinda like it that way.

Its like most things in life when you analyse them, when your in a state where you just dont care.
Everythings meaningless.

So.. what does BOPAS means?

Currently listening to it. Except from the low quality I think it's sounds good, vocals sounds great. I can't hear guitar enough to judge, but it looks nice. I wouldn't say anything negative for now. Remind me when you get better quality, though.

EDIT : Hey I'm sorry about the thing with quality, I raised my volume and it seems good now. But I just don't like the sound of the distortion.

thanks mate,

We try to cover up the low quality by saying were underground and raw :p

Edit: for the guitars I used a Jackson DK2T, through an old guitar stack (has no actual brand name, and im not sure of the wattage, all i know is its pretty damn old but pumps at shows), and a line 6 uBER METAL pedal, i was trying to go for a devy sound, but couldnt get it. I liked it on City how the sound of the guitars intensified the overall sound.

Thanks very much.

and when can i expect a song from Guyamoklentchzierdloklivlandfistwerger :lol: