Hip-hop.

I quite enjoy Eminem... Sue Me!
His lyrical ability kicks the shit out of %99 of other rappers and alot of the time he actually has something intelligent to say too although it is often put in a funny way or whatever. Very sharp sense of humour he has I reckon.
The Marshall Mathers album is by far his best, altough the Slim Shady LP and Eminem show are quite good too. Gota give props to him too for doing that duet with Elton John just to pull a big middle finger at everyone who thought he was a homo-phob. Also for keeping his word to D-12 and comming back and recording an album with them when he became famous...
I resepct him a lot!

How does that saying go? You know the world is fucked up when the best Golfer in the world is Black (Tiger woods) and the best rapper is white...

metal_wrath said:
*cough* racist *cough*
Dear:
[ ] Moron
[ ] Loser
[ ] 12 Year Old
[ ] Twink
[ ] Troll
[ ] Nerfherder
[ ] l337 d00d
[ ] Whiner
[x] Fruit of the Stupid Tree
[ ] Other

You are being flamed because:
[ ] You forgot to search.
[ ] You're just an idiot.
[ ] Your model brain is defective, leave until you have one that works.
[ ] You have an unhealthy fixation on horses.
[ ] You posted a total lack of understanding about music.
[x] You made a ridiculous claim.
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice.
[ ] You fell from "the tree."
[ ] You posted false information.
[ ] You just plain suck.
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS.
[ ] You did not read the thread before posting
[ ] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums.
[ ] You mispeled evry sengle wurd.
[ ] Youhavenotlearnedthepointofpuncuationsuchasspacingcommasandperiods.
[ ] You are too stupid to argue with.
[ ] You are extraordinarily bad at [detecting ()/posting ()] sarcasm.
[ ] Other

In punishment, you must:
[ ] Eat shit.
[ ] /delete yourself
[ ] Suffer at least three spanks.
[ ] Listen through the entire Spice Girls discography..
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon.
[ ] Fetch me a shrubbery.
[ ] Help defeat MCP.
[ ] Go hang yourself.
[x] Apologize to everybody on this forum.
[ ] Get herpes.
[ ] All of the above.
[ ] Other

In closing, I'd like to say:
[x] Stop stinking up the gene pool.
[ ] Get a life.
[ ] Never post again.
[ ] I've found more intelligent things floating in the toilet.
[ ] STFU.
[ ] Learn to post
[ ] Learn to read
[ ] All of the above
[ ] No one Cares
[ ] Learn to spell

Benighted1 said:
I quite enjoy Eminem... Sue Me!
His lyrical ability kicks the shit out of %99 of other rappers and alot of the time he actually has something intelligent to say too although it is often put in a funny way or whatever.

Eminem is pretty terrible, the only reason people cream themselves over his lyrical ability is because he overuses assonance & alliteration in his music so it sounds interesting upon first listen, however if you want to read his lyrics (particularly on the album you decided was his best) you'll find that he rarely has something important to say and it's rarely funny to someone over the age of 13. I will however give him credit for some lyrical work on his last album, but it got too political and cliche for me to care after a while, plus the music was pretty shit so i stopped listening.

Yeah Eminem is pretty horrible, Jay-Z is overrated imo, Dr. Dre is good at churning out ok beats but is a terrible lyricist, and Jurassic 5 imo is seriously lacking thee are many better rap acts out there like Blackalicious.

/rant