Metal versus Hip Hop

Compare White American culture to European culture, and then compare White American culture to any Non-Western culture and you'll see that differences between the US and Europe are trivial.
Well considering we are talking about white Americans "naturally" preferring European culture over African American culture I think Non-Western culture is irrelevant in this discussion. I would definitely say American culture broadly is far too influenced by black culture to consider it closer to European than to black culture.

The only deep influence of Black culture that is unique in America is through Jazz music. Young White Americans like hip-hop just as much as White Europeans.

What I find interesting is that Cythraul said "Indo-European" instead of exclusively European. Indo-European is most often used as a linguistic term for the common ancestor of every Romance, Germanic, Slavic and Sanskrit language. So to say you identify with Indo-European culture is to say you identify with every culture who speaks that language group. That includes certain languages in India, a culture that I doubt you as a White would have any identification with.

Dude, I used the term 'Indo-European' as a joke. I should've just said 'European' or 'White'.

I don't hate hip hop as a whole, but I hate mainstream hip hop. I'm sure there is some underground stuff that I wouldn't mind. I hate the subculture that surrounds mainstream hip hop, and think it is sad that it has such a great influence on today's youth. The treatment of women in the hip hop scene doesn't bother me, but I think lyrics where a guy brags about his sexual conquests are ridiculously stupid.

i hate non mainstream rap, if its not something i can party to its just boring. the point of rap is to get pumped up for getting drunk or laid. who wants to hear some bitch rap about anything else? if i listen to lil wayne before i go to work it makes my day, because i get in the mindset that money is the most imporant thing in the world and girls are the least important. you just gotta listen to it at the right times to enjoy it

i hate non mainstream rap, if its not something i can party to its just boring. the point of rap is to get pumped up for getting drunk or laid. who wants to hear some bitch rap about anything else? if i listen to lil wayne before i go to work it makes my day, because i get in the mindset that money is the most imporant thing in the world and girls are the least important. you just gotta listen to it at the right times to enjoy it

lol