Bored? Listen to some non-band music I make at home when I'm bored

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I tend to make music a lot of the time, a lot of weird shit that doesn't fit in Nasheim or Lethal. I just uploaded some MP3's that I found on my drive, if you're bored and want to listen to something. Some of it tries to be funny, some of it tries to be good, and some is just experimental shit, products of excessive boredom.

j1 -- imagine vast Nordic forests while listening to this one. It should have vocals and bass, but right now it doesn't. Not sure if I'll do something with this eventually.
Fuck Off (If You Don't Drink Beer) -- completely stupid drum machine grindcore, or something*
amb2 -- Pretty decent ambient/something in the vein of Burzum and Mortiis and stuff like that maybe. At least NAD has already heard this.
Konspirationsteori -- completely retarded 17-minute noise/ambient track with stupid samples about Bush and 9/11
tekno -- I only made this to test out softsynths and plugins in Cubase shortly after installing it. It's also pretty dumb and pointless.
Tears of the Dragon -- a C64-style chiptune cover of Bruce Dickinson's "Tears of the Dragon". Comes highly recommended if you've heard the original song.

Anyway, hehe, feel free to tell me what you think of all this shit.

* Lyrics by Bob/Lethal:

FUCK OFF - IF YOU DON'T DRINK BEER
FUCK OFF - YOU MUST BE QUEER
FUCK OFF - GOD CAN'T HEAR YOU CRY
FUCK OFF - AND PREPARE TO DIE
DIE!!!

Bah

A few more rarities:

hiphop.mp3 -- Lethal hip-hopping in the rehearsal room (I'M MIXMASTER MIKE AND I'M HERE TO SAY / I'M THE BEST DAMN RAPPER IN THE USA / ME AND MY CREW WE ARE HERE TO STAY / CAUSE WE DO THIS THING IN OUR VERY OWN WAY)
Över Nordlig Mark -- old song of mine, Isengard ripoff with poor vocals

i tried to pull FUCK OFF ... downloaded, I think ... but my new version of Quicktime is not playing it.

Mike will kill me if I propose synthesizer usage in Nasheim. It's also far more simplistic/straightforward in the riffing department. Anyhoo, thanks for the feedback!

Haha that C64 version of Tears of the Dragon was really neat, and the över nordlig mark song was pretty good, I really like the main riff but the drums sounded pretty sterile

The other samples were too big so I can't comment I'm afraid :|

Erik said:
amb2 -- Pretty decent ambient/something in the vein of Burzum and Mortiis and stuff like that maybe. At least NAD has already heard this.
Yeah, this is really good ambient, it never gets boring but remains simple the whole time. I'll d/l these others ones at home.