Bored? Listen to some non-band music I make at home when I'm bored

Erik said:
Cool, thanks. I was actually planning to sort of do a quick side project type thing with j1 and one or two other songs for a demo. Nothing spectacular or very deep, just a kind of romantic "tribute to majestic landscapes" type thing. I'll see if I get the inspiration to get some lyrics together and work on the second song I've been fiddling with.

OMGGG111!! LOLLLL release it through AWR

seriously though, we/I'd carry it. I shouldn't make decisions like this without Matt.

Erik said:
Cool, I could imagine doing an AWR release of that if I ever get my shit together and if you're really interested. Nasheim's the priority for now (there's something new in the works, and it isn't a full-length, but something pretty fucking cool... That's all I'll say for now)

@spaffe: thanks :D

Yes Erik, I'm absolutely interested, and of course we can talk about it in the future. As for now-

"Nasheim's the priority for now (there's something new in the works, and it isn't a full-length, but something pretty fucking cool... That's all I'll say for now)"

^ even that gives me a boner

Yay @ the possible AWR release.

Erik has an amazing voice. Över Nordlig Mark didn't have poor vocals at all. *drools*