do you get as bored as i do?

drewcson

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2007
tucson
alright, so i have this job where im always out of town, and i havent had the time/money to build a very good portable desktop pc. so i have my laptop. because of the shitty laptop restraints, i havent been able to find programs that dont need much ram, so i can record. but, i also suck at drum programming. so here is my real question... if i were to record guitar tracks, would anyone be willing to program drums to the song(s)? i have some real shitty quality demo tracks of the style. they were all played with a real drummer, but you will get an idea the kinda sound id like to hear(even though its ultimately your call).

http://www.myspace.com/nerothecaesarhasyoursoul

i wrote the songs, as far as the guitars, i know there are some "bree's" for vocals in flesh eaters, i didnt put them there, so theres no need to talk shit. i know that the intro guitar lines are off, thats what happens when someone else tries to play my lines :lol:

but i can record the guitars and anyone interested should make a colab. effort, and lets make some fucking metal! haha, if there is anyone else who thinks they could contribute to the songs in any sense(vocals) let me know. its all in the name of practice, and fun!

ignore the "stoner boner" song, shits weak!:headbang:

Dude, the riffs are pretty awesome, and fucking brutal, honestly, but...

The vocals that you describe as "bree's" - how were those done? Is that an effect? Did the guy swallow the microphone? That is the funniest shit I've heard in ages!!! I can't stop laughing over here, this is absolutely the most infectious vocal style I've heard since William Hung!

I'm fucking roflcoptering over here...

roflcopter.gif

Dude, the riffs are pretty awesome, and fucking brutal, honestly, but...

The vocals that you describe as "bree's" - how were those done? Is that an effect? Did the guy swallow the microphone? That is the funniest shit I've heard in ages!!! I can't stop laughing over here, this is absolutely the most infectious vocal style I've heard since William Hung!

I'm fucking roflcoptering over here...

im glad you liked the riffs, they sounded kinda like ass as far as the recording, but oh well, everything that im sure everyone recorded of them playing in the past is never good enough.

bree's are what i refer to as inhales. its the cool new thing. like older job for a cowboy. the lows are all inhaled and sound like pig vocals. i remember reading everyone tearing apart metal bands that do it because they said it sounds like all they say is "bree" so thats where it came from. there is alot of heavy cupping going on for it to work right. sometimes it sounds cool, but id rather just have a singer with a naturally horrifying low end growl than mic/breathing tricks

anyone wanna program some drums?!!?