Borknagar on MTV

S

svältvinter

For maybe a year ago, i saw on the borknagarpage that mtv was going to play a borknagarsong and do a interview!! Was that ever happend, and if so, was it on mtv1 or mtv2, and what song did they play??

Yeah, we did an interview with MTV, and it was aired three or four times on MTV nordic and once on MTV Europe (MTV1). They didn't show an entire video, but a few live-clips (with sound from the album). The song was "Inherit the Earth".

Wow, that's incredible, way to go, guys.
Unfortunately in the USA, if one turns on MTV, all they see is rap or pop music videos. The 'heaviest' stuff they play is along the lines of Blink 182. . .if they play music at all.

-Greg

"MTV is to music what KFC is to chicken" - Louis Black

MTV Europe is different from MTV Germany, i guess. I could not imagine seeing Borknagar on MTV Germany.... They don´t play much apart from Christina Aguilera and Nelly (yes, the very very very cool guy with a woman´s name and a plaster in his face). The best thing you can watch there is the Osbournes.

actually, theres not much of metal on mtvnordic either if that make u happier!!

On MTV Poland I can see only Britney, Nelly, Shakira etc :(:(:( Once upon a time I saw Iron Maiden during 'rock weekend', but for MTV Shakira is rock too...

MTV= DIAHRREA .iN THE STATES THERE'S LIKE 4 MTV CHANELS. BELIEVE ME YOU CAN GET RAP ON ALL 4 AT THE SAME TIME. SUCKS!!!!!!!!.
TRUST ME I'M COLORBLIND, BUT WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT WATCHING A BUNCH OF BLACKS GUYS JUMPING LIKE MONKEYS???

MTV, VIVA = SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't ever watch them even for a second, it's like spiritual polution for me! MTV germany plays american gangsta rap 24 hours a day, i get sick if i just have to see these retards aping(they really do, just watch their posture and gesture, hehe) around for seconds!

hehehehe, u can always watch MuchMusic USA, they started showing bands like Sepultura, In Flames, Slayer, Soulfly, Cannibal Corpse, Shadows Fall... etc. Actually I saw Cradle on MTV once...

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
can we(europeans)? don't think so!

Actually, cradle is rouling on mtveurope all the time. I think the show is called superock and it is on monday nights.

Hi, I'm Ben From Germany, I'm 22 years young.
Metal on MTV??? I don't think it will happen. I also don't want it to happen on MTV.
I'd be happy if I had a metal Channel. But I don't.
anyway, it's cool to hear that there was a Borknager Clip on MTV.