Borknagar should

it was absolute bliss hearing Colossus, Ad Noctem, Oceans rise, ruins of the future and other stuff at WOA 2002 sung by Vintersorg

I want it baaaaad on plastic:erk:

Djöfull said:
record "hits" from the first 4 albums with Vintersorg on vocals!

uff, I´m not sure if this it´s posible or the band would want to do it, I suppose that they are more into making new songs/records. But anyway is a good idea for an extra or single/ep. I don't know, maybe a couple of songs it willl be great :)

asgeir said:
Hi,
I just bought a house and will start building a studio early next year so who knows what twisted shit will come out of it.

:hotjump:so you're telling me there's a chance!

just don´t go into disco...

asgeir said:
Hi,
I just bought a house and will start building a studio early next year so who knows what twisted shit will come out of it.

- Asgeir

Congrats with your new house, Asgeir. And oh, thanks for inviting me to the house-warming party, it'll be a blast :p

Djöfull said:
record "hits" from the first 4 albums with Vintersorg on vocals!

No offense to mr. V but It would be a horrible thing if he re-did old Borknagar songs. All of Borknagar's albums are very special to me. They are personal unique albums all in their own world. Each is different. Vintersorg's voice is good where it is, but dont desecrate garm or simon's vocals with a "best of" album. Those album's are only put out by washed up bands with nothing better to do cuz they cant write good music anymore. Borknagar will never be one of those "washed up" bands.

Please don't do a best of album, i hate those!

-From borknagar's biggest fan