Should Borknagar Release a Vortex-Fronted DVD?

I don't see the problem; Vortex was a singer of Borknagar (indeed :p ) and he and the band seem to have a good relationship still - I like the thoughts of having a
a) Borknagar DVD (first)
b) two sets on it, one with V, one with ex-V. Everybody would be satisfied and the DVD would definitely sell much better...

It's really not necessary to complain all the time about this and that, very often in a "harsh" way... I still get the point of raising a new forum for Arcturus/Vortex though, that should be done...

I don't see the problem; Vortex was a singer of Borknagar (indeed :p ) and he and the band seem to have a good relationship still - I like the thoughts of having a
a) Borknagar DVD (first)
b) two sets on it, one with V, one with ex-V. Everybody would be satisfied and the DVD would definitely sell much better...

It's really not necessary to complain all the time about this and that, very often in a "harsh" way... I still get the point of raising a new forum for Arcturus/Vortex though, that should be done...
QFT.

i wasn't around when the old Arcturus forum got deleted, didnt even know it existed at all :( but yeah, if they come back next year, it would be reasonable to reactivate it or start a new one, let's hope!

Well... I guess we need some forum necromancy this time around!

Simen is back in the band, he does the lead vocals for his songs, so WHAT ABOUT A FUCKING DVD WITH BOTH VINTERSORG AND VORTEX?

Why not to release the Inferno gig as dvd? hell, it even has FUCKING GARM DOING VOCALS ON IT!!!

Sure would be nice. Although I must say that most music dvd's that I have (which aren't much) get 2 playthroughs, at most. And then they just sit there on the shelf, collecting dust.
But again, it would be pretty cool to have an official Borknagar dvd release, and I agree that the Inferno 2012 show would be an excellent choice.

+1

except the dust-thing concerning music dvds :p

unfortunately no cameras but those in the audience were around at Rockefeller. I'd buy a bootleg of this gig alongside the next album though. cost what it may.

+1

except the dust-thing concerning music dvds :p

unfortunately no cameras but those in the audience were around at Rockefeller. I'd buy a bootleg of this gig alongside the next album though. cost what it may.

I'd gladly pay for that. I think they could even release it separately, on their own. Maybe as an "official bootleg" that you could buy directly from their website.