Should Borknagar Release a Vortex-Fronted DVD?

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Or should they wait until Vintersorg returns so they can release one, since most recognize Vintersorg as the true singer of Borknagar?

I for one would love a DVD of both. But especially Vintersorg with perhaps an acoustic middle portion with ORIGIN songs.

i propose to open a vortex forum where his fans can discuss about how talented he is, how beautiful he is, how his voice is incomparable, how desperate they are he isn't singing is any band, and how is it possible he shits flowers unlike us humans? :loco:

i propose to open a vortex forum where his fans can discuss about how talented he is, how beautiful he is, how his voice is incomparable, how desperate they are he isn't singing is any band, and how is it possible he shits flowers unlike us humans? :loco:

Ah hahahahahahaha! Brilliant, simply brilliant!!! Mi sono incazzato nero….

Naglfar :lol: that's a weird dude.

i'm kidding and you're laughing but, believe me, sooner or later we will come to this. :err:

Visiting the forum nearly every day, i have some good laughs reading your posts and the way some of you analyze your opinions on specific matters. Way to go, you such devoted and die hard Borknagar fans!;):)

I like the idea of a new I.C.S. Vortex forum creation though. Maybe it's the solution to bring tranquillity in the Borknagar forum.:p:D I'll sleep on it...:)

Visiting the forum nearly every day, i have some good laughs reading your posts and the way some of you analyze your opinions on specific matters. Way to go, you such devoted and die hard Borknagar fans!;):)

I like the idea of a new I.C.S. Vortex forum creation though. Maybe it's the solution to bring tranquillity in the Borknagar forum.:p:D I'll sleep on it...:)
yes please! i'd sign up. Or an Arcturus forum. Always found it uhm disturbing that we discuss Arcturus here almost more often than we do Borknagar... :rolleyes:

A Vortex fronted DVD....and just when I thought Vortex fans couldn't get any more ridiculous with their wishful thinking.

Last edited by a moderator: