Bottom of the Barrel

I've picked up the new Soil CD - Redefine, does anybody else have it? If so what do you think?, I kinda like it, it's on the better side of Godsmack(less new Metallica-like)

sixxswine said:
Serious?! That's too bad...
I was hoping for a strong record...

Yes my friend...I am being very serious here. Sad but true ( no pun intended!)

zeppelin said:
I've picked up the new Soil CD - Redefine, does anybody else have it? If so what do you think?, I kinda like it, it's on the better side of Godsmack(less new Metallica-like)
I have heard it I have a CDR of of it. I haven't listened to it in many weeks.
It was good, but there wasn't anyhting that hasn't been don to death on there.
I liked their debut disc, it was like the same kinda vibe I got off the first Alice in Chains disc....

Fangface said:
There is no way the new Dio can be bad :loco: ... I hope.

Let's see... what did you think of "Killing the Dragon" Pabla? :)

I do not jest when it comes to such important matters ;)

Killing the Dragon was good...although I must admit I haven't heard it in a long time...you know how tough it is to keep up w/all the great music that is constantly coming out :)

Thou art stubborn my child :tickled:

Well...don't believe me then if it makes you happier :D

Pabla said:
I am sorry to announce that another "bottom of the barrel" is none other than the new DIO :erk: I got it 2 days ago and well....at best 2 good songs.

*******************WOE*******************************

Yeah a buddy of mine reviewed it on my mailing list. It didn't sound promising at all. Ronnie can still sing great, but all the songs are plodding, mid-tempo stuff. I didn't like Magica, or KtD. Ronnie should get Tracy G back.

Bryant

Tracy G couldn't play the old Dio songs live :erk:
He was great for the Black Sabbath and heavier / slower tunes though.

Ronnie should hire a new young promising axeman, like he did with Campbell!