BOUNCY AS FUCK METAL SONG. SHIT SON.

Cool riffing but the guitar sounds very digital lol, Pod Farm-like indeed. It def. needs bass! :D

I recognize the Addictive drums from miles away :D

Guitars sound really cool to me, the sound is adapted to the music, just need good fat bass to fill it up :D

thanks for the feedback guys! yeah im going to do bass real soon! i cant wait to hear how big of a sound this has with bass.

BASS! I NEED BASS! Anyways, I like the song. It has a very Parkway Drive vibe going on. The kick is a bit loud and in the second half, the snare is also a bit loud.

to be honest i like the guitar sound, sounds exactly like architects (early grave, follow the water,..) :D
any infos on it (pod farm settings/post-processing)? :)

but if this is really addictive drums, you can achieve a lot better results with it :S

to be honest i like the guitar sound, sounds exactly like architects (early grave, follow the water,..) :D
any infos on it (pod farm settings/post-processing)? :)

but if this is really addictive drums, you can achieve a lot better results with it :S

right tone is- pod farm i used line6 big bottom turn up precense and treble some.- 4x12 treadplate-off axis-screamer-eq is a smile face.

left tone is -the same tone but i kept the settings on the line 6 big bottom stock. but added a tube drive

Well if your guitars are panned 80/80 don't ask yourself why everyone says it sounds mono-ish haha, always (when dual tracked) pan your guitars 100/100 and your mix will already sound more full and wider.

Well if your guitars are panned 80/80 don't ask yourself why everyone says it sounds mono-ish haha, always (when dual tracked) pan your guitars 100/100 and your mix will already sound more full and wider.

hell yeah !! okay so ill be working on this tomorrow morning! ill pann it 100% l and r and ill turn up the left tone cause its a tad les gainy than the right and ill add bass too! :D thanks for you input and all your guys opinions !!