Brainstorm Live album!

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
I think the new albums kicks ass :headbang: (though my fav is MM) though and with 6 albums in their catalog, I think it's time for a Brainstorm Live album (double cd preferable)!
So, who is with me in this idea ?

Cheers
D.

I think any Musicrecord released by BS will be killer, so youre right: why not release a Live Album. But I´d really like to hear Weakness sows its seeds, Holy war and Don´t Stop believing then, this three Songs totally rock!

regards
Sebastian

Nemesis_lxix said:
help me out here... i am not that much of a BS fun but i liked LM... what should i get next ?????

Depends on what style you like. If you really like Liquid Monster you should next try Soultemptation. Metus Mortis is also Killer. The "very" old stuff - Unholy and Hungry - is also very nice. I think you cannot make a mistake in buying Brainstorm records :D

sj said:
Depends on what style you like. If you really like Liquid Monster you should next try Soultemptation. Metus Mortis is also Killer. The "very" old stuff - Unholy and Hungry - is also very nice. I think you cannot make a mistake in buying Brainstorm records :D

Agreed. My fav album of Brainstorm is Metus Mortis :headbang:

My Favourite is Unholy. Good mixture of Power and Melody! Don´t Stop Believing, Holy War are my very favourites but Welcome to the darkside is also very great!

Metus Mortis is also very nice. Weakness sows its seed is my favourite on this album.

Theres really no chance making mistakes in buying Brainstorm Albums!

regards Sebastian

I agree that Brainstorm should release a live CD and or DVD!! They are a really killer live band and put on a great show. I think it would be a great move for them!! I only ask that it is a full headlining concert. 90 minutes at least.

\m/

Yeah I bought Liquid Monster two weeks ago and havent listened to anything since. I bought Soul Temptation last week and ordered Metus Mortis last week and will recieve it this week. Bought Symphorce last week as well ( twice second) anyway I cant wait to get MM. Soul Temptation is awesome
High Without Lows, Leading, Fading and the song with Latin Lyrics are all completely kick ass.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Yeah I bought Liquid Monster two weeks ago and havent listened to anything since. I bought Soul Temptation last week and ordered Metus Mortis last week and will recieve it this week. Bought Symphorce last week as well ( twice second) anyway I cant wait to get MM. Soul Temptation is awesome
High Without Lows, Leading, Fading and the song with Latin Lyrics are all completely kick ass.

So, have you reveived MM already ?