Brainstorm Live album!

Yeah! It was "time" the last half year i would say :)

but please don´t forget to include a live-version of - Beyond my destiny - that would be an absolute killer!

regards
Sebastian

From MM i´d really love to see/hear Weakness sows its seeds!
dont know if its not that popular for the rest of the fans but i really love that one!

np: Weakness sows its seeds (haven´t heard it for days, it has to be played now! :D)

regards sebastian

I agree with Eyesore...in general, imho live albums are a waste of money. It needs a lot of engagement - even from the technical point of view - to really capture the atmosphere of a gig in an acceptable quality.
And you need some luck too: no one cares about a "live gig" when the audience is falling asleep or something like that...

I´m not only talking about Brainstorm, it is a general problem.
Let´s take the Summer Breeze 02 DVD (ST Bonus): imagine you would only listen to it without viewing - fucking boring, isn´t it?
Why? The quality is really acceptable, the setlist good (for this period), but is there any reaction in the audience? Ok, some people banging their heads, but what´s up with the other hundreds or thousands? So, all in all: quite a desaster, no real live feel.
So better open your eyes again and enjoy the movie ;)

What we need is a real Live DVD. SB 02 and the "Streets, Stages & Studios" are two cool bonus discs, but that´s it.
The LM Tour maybe would habe been a possibility, but on the first headliner tour their might be other things to concern about.
I loved the Wacken ´04 gig, would be great to see it again, again, again :D

It was a bit short for an official DVD, but really kicked ass. The two tracks on the Wacken Open Air DVD are a good apetizer, by the way ;)

So, just my 0,02€ as well ;)

Kfir said:
I´m not only talking about Brainstorm, it is a general problem.
Let´s take the Summer Breeze 02 DVD (ST Bonus): imagine you would only listen to it without viewing - fucking boring, isn´t it?
Why? The quality is really acceptable, the setlist good (for this period), but is there any reaction in the audience? Ok, some people banging their heads, but what´s up with the other hundreds or thousands? So, all in all: quite a desaster, no real live feel.

I agree, but unfortunately BS is a very underrated band, and we have to accept that :( If they cloud put together a lot of peaple for a DVD/CD recording they already would have did it...

Traveler In Time said:
I agree, but unfortunately BS is a very underrated band, and we have to accept that :( If they cloud put together a lot of peaple for a DVD/CD recording they already would have did it...

As I said...Wacken 04 would have matched these condition...
And the number of peoples isn't the biggest problem I would say. Take a look at the RAGE 20th Anniversary DVD, the gig isn´t that big, a bigger club concert. But the mood of the fans is fantastic.
Even though Rage is an underrated band as well...really strange, after 20 years of growing success :err: