Brave Murder Day

I love doom metal...in fact most of what I listen to is that so I love this album. Not only is Brave Murder Day the best Katatonia album, but is one of my top 10 doom metal albums and best album overall. Rainroom is my favorite song off the album. It's so heavy, depressing and just freaking amazing.
I may not also have discovered Opeth because of this album which I am greatful for. I got to see Katatonia live in my city a couple of years ago with Moonspell and they were incredible. They ended the show with Murder and it sounded awesome.
Next to Brave Murder Day, The Great Cold Distance is second on my list.

I wish they toured with Opeth in the United States. For all I know they have before.

Let's hope so :) They have been sold out since I first visited their E-merch in May I think. I even sent them a mail asking if or when medium shirts will be available again, but got no answer :/
Well, the TGCD shirt is available in XL and L, the 2007 North American tour shirt is only available in small, surely they did not print them just in those sizes alone, so I wouldn't worry about medium shirts becoming available again. Just keep checking this forum on a regular basis and you'll be sure to find out when new shirts are available.