BRAVE MURDER MAY TOURNAMENT

I'm finally onto VOLA, so nearly ready to vote. This is indeed starting out in a fairly homosexual manner. I'll probably vote it over Kayo Dot anyway.

EDIT - on second thoughts...jesus how did this crap get in haha.

Last edited:
We aren't taking a break, you're just skipping town! For the love of goat at least get shitfaced the entire time.

RD 2 next Friday

Thinking we should seed the albums that had blow out RD1s vs ones that squeaked by, elsewise we may have two damn good albums competing earlier.

Otherwise, just lining up every album as presented on challonge.

Input most obliged, if anyone still gives af.

I've been eagerly awaiting round 2. I'm definitely going to re-listen as well, maybe some of what sounded like garbage first time around will make an impact this time. Or maybe not, either way I think we should allow enough time for re-listening.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
It should have started already, mf'er.

Nah fuck that, this shit's going to be stretched out leaving y'all thirsty like an old inamorata who contacted you via DarkenDating.com The thirst will be quenched just ever so slightly and intermittently, leaving everyone's pudunda pounders erect at the possibility of futhering the relationship with another 64 thumpings of pleasure come the year's turn.