BRAVE MURDER MAY TOURNAMENT

Taake surprised me because I really liked it and the banjo solo kicked ass as well. I haven't loved any of their albums since the debut and gave up awhile ago, but might buy that one.

But it's no Ihsahn. No sir, it is not. Dancy/Prog/Black/Halen or GTFOoRC

I officially recant my previously held negative opinion regarding Between the Buried and Me.

Usually this style of modern/prog/buffet/metal annoys me, but this is pretty solid and enjoyable. What a stunning reversal after the first time I tried to listen to them, and my dog got fucking pissed off and panicked.

She likes black metal more than Jerry so prog is not her jam.

"Interesting."

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Panegyrist just kicked my dick in. Yep, penis gone now.

May have to do the headphone trick, because this shit hasnt put any starch in my britches. Though if I have to resort to headphones to hell thrash, the album has already failed. Should be able to kick my arse with some open air speakers. Pantygyrist isnt getting into my panties on the first date, thats for damn sure.

I officially recant my previously held negative opinion regarding Between the Buried and Me.

Usually this style of modern/prog/buffet/metal annoys me, but this is pretty solid and enjoyable. What a stunning reversal after the first time I tried to listen to them, and my dog got fucking pissed off and panicked.

She likes black metal more than Jerry so prog is not her jam.

"Interesting."

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Taake surprised me because I really liked it and the banjo solo kicked ass as well. I haven't loved any of their albums since the debut and gave up awhile ago, but might buy that one.

But it's no Ihsahn. No sir, it is not. Dancy/Prog/Black/Halen or GTFOoRC

Im not taake expert and I generally hate fog bands, but it was pretty good. Ihsahn was the opposite

Lets just give the win to Summoning heh?

Relistening to this gem atm, nothing in this tourney comes anywhere close to this. Really shouldn't have put it in tbh. May, MAY have went SubRosa over it, but nothing else will even put a dent.

Fake ass contenders to the throne, GTFOORC.

Well we can semi gauge it by who moves on via landslide victories and who that landslidr was against.

Bracket A is riddled with uncertainty. Macabre Omen only album by a landslide, but they took out a curtain jerker which wasnt well received.

Whoever recommends an album that will compel me to vote against Summoning will get paid an undisclosed paltry sum of currency. Maybe a little crypto? :oops:

Bounty has been set heathens. Give me your best!

I love that album and reco'd it, but still would go Summoning. Though I would give it the benefit of uber analysis with headphones in a dark room.

Thats what Im waiting for. Im waiting for an Ali v Frazier, where it pains me to vote against a gem.