BRAVE MURDER MAY TOURNAMENT

most of these are easy for me.

and I really like Panegyrist, but Tay-ake is just really really good. And no I havent gotten or heard in their entirety the 1st three.

i listened to Vaura and DSO. Vaura wins by being less sucky. Gotta replay Hallas and Vektor, but Hallas really has to shit the bed to lose to Vektor

Reactions: Krilons Resa
most of these are easy for me.

and I really like Panegyrist, but Tay-ake is just really really good. And no I havent gotten or heard in their entirety the 1st three.

i listened to Vaura and DSO. Vaura wins by being less sucky. Gotta replay Hallas and Vektor, but Hallas really has to shit the bed to lose to Vektor

You will lose all your rep points if you vote for a fog band.

Reactions: NAD
will someone post the brax
1200px-Bronze_coloured_Abramis_brama.jpg

(they're in the op)

SCREW U

1. havukruunu - inquisition
2. dordeduh - ludicra
3. deathspell ömega - vaura
4. ruins of beverast - gris
5. macabre omen - zebulon pike
6. spectral lore - tribülation
7. eternal champion - leprous
8. cultes des ghoulezzz - burzum
9. nokturnal mortum - ultra silvam
10. vektor - hällas
11. acid witch - btbam
12. TRIPLE THREAT!!! blööd ïncäntätïön - sabbat - thy darkened shade
13. ofermod - vemod
14. obsequiae - summoning
15. taake - panegyrist
16. dead congregation - kayo dot
17. there's no 17

Make a round two thread! I'm already ready to vote, because I did honest listening work in the preliminary rounds :kickass:

K, full disclosure im not listening to 32 albums again. Theres a few that I need to re-listen to in order for a proper assessment. I dont need to listen to tripe like Kayo Dung or Queera or Zebulon Puke, etc oncemore. Then theres a few decent albums against Heavyweights that I know for certain I wont vote against. Just dont have the time. Giving a quarter of these matches a fair shake though. Listening to Blood Incantation as we speak for the Triple Threat Match.

Reactions: Henrik Main