Brazil...Brazil...Brazi...Braz...Bra...Br...B...!

Yeah... damn shame about Germany, I was really counting on them. I still think Ronaldo's first goal was bullshit as Hamann was fouled right before it, but nevertheless they exploited Germany's weakness and having Ballack missing Germany had no striking chance... oh to have the days of Klinsmann back... :(

ANYWAY. CONGRATS TO BRAZIL.

congratulations brazil!

I feel so empty inside. I just thought the guys(germany) fought in an outstanding way. They played like a TEAM throughout the whole world cup and I'm really proud over them.

:cry:

Amen to that johan. For a team of fairly weak individual players, they made the most of it and you can really see their coach bein a part of all the tactics they used. Brilliant soccer from them throughout... I feel sorry for Kahn though... he deserved the win. Half the team seems to be retiring and won't be showing for the next cup... oh well... I bet they're all getting heavily fucked out of their minds off beer right now hahah...

I found that they played really well. They held posession for a long time and had alot of missed opportunities which could have been capitalised on by a good striker... let's hope they have one in 4 years time... anyway... I'm off to bed, getting late here (or early, haha)... night

In my opinion Germany was ok in the cup

:bah:

They reached the finals with a team without big superstars(besides Kahn maybe) and they had the best defence in the whole world cup, me thinks. If a team reaches the finals they've not played just ok, they've played awesome.

Cheers Germany!

Germany was a pretty awesome team indeed. But problem is they relied just too much on the keeper. He is definately good, the best keeper in the world right now. But not impossible.. The Brazilian onslaught of attacks lead to 2 goals. Germany were lucky there werent anymore goals. Brazil was clearly the better of the 2 teams.

I love Brazil! Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Carlos, Denilson, Cafu and all of them guys! They deserved the cup more than anyone :D