Breakdowns

LanzerBlazer

New Metal Member
Jan 19, 2014
So yeah whats up guys...
I figure out most of you guys are strong naysayers of the `core´ genres, don´t get me wrong, I´m nowhere near close being a `core´ fan, but seriously, come deathcore or metalcore breakdowns seriously hit you hard. Cutting to the point, basically there´s the empty, no background, boring breakdown in which there´s just the chugging of the guitar rythmically synched with the drum´s cymbals, and then there´s stuff like this : I can´t get this tune off my head, the breakdowns there are so heavy hitting. I really need to find more of this stuff.Please guys :Spin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let anyone get you down, breakdowns are less un-metal than airy keyboard-laden interludes and acoustic celtic pagan norse viking shit passages. I think I managed to avoid listening to The Unspoken King, but that song wasn't bad at all. This song is probably more old-school than what you're looking for, but the breakdown at 1:38 and all the chunky riffage that leads up to it is awesome as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let anyone get you down, breakdowns are less un-metal than airy keyboard-laden interludes and acoustic celtic pagan norse viking shit passages. I think I managed to avoid listening to The Unspoken King, but that song wasn't bad at all. This song is probably more old-school than what you're looking for, but the breakdown at 1:38 and all the chunky riffage that leads up to it is awesome as fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG5WXwdGMi8

Thanks man :D
Hey dude this song fucking rules!