What is your opinion on Deathcore?

I was standing about 10 feet away and I felt it. Not like the floor shook, like I felt just some brutal force. Also, some sweat landed on me, which was uncool. But yeah, it was intense.

I was standing about 10 feet away and I felt it. Not like the floor shook, like I felt just some brutal force. Also, some sweat landed on me, which was uncool. But yeah, it was intense.

:lol:

You ever see that vid of the wall of death with some guy standing in the middle unaware of what is about to happen? He got swallowed like Peter North's man yogurt.

I saw something I think was from wacken, where some dude was in the middle of a clearing in the crowd and then he was just fucking gone.

Also, ever seen the devildriver circle pit vid, where there were a couple thousand people in the circle pit? There was some guy who got scared and climbed one of the support beams to get out of the way.

This is the one I was talking about:

Here's the Devildriver one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULgU7_lYA38&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude...he was Pounded Into Dust. How hardcore is that?
What a dumbass, though.
That song sounds fucking awful.

other than JFAC?
I have Genesis and it's crap.
I happen to like Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black ain't bad. Red Chord...Despised Icon a lot of people like, I happen to really not like them.

other than JFAC?
I have Genesis and it's crap.
I happen to like Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black ain't bad. Red Chord...Despised Icon a lot of people like, I happen to really not like them.

Doom is mathematically 3.14 times better than Genesis. Doom is actual Deathcore and Genesis is more Death Metal.

I have Despised Icon and The Red Chord's latest, I didn't really get into them but since I'm in the mood, I'll listen again.

Someone I know recommended Whitechapel to me multiple times... maybe I'll give 'em a shot.

fuck whitechapel. i liked their older cd, then i listned to it more and more and kept hearing little rip-offs here and there. realized the band had no originality and i dont feel like giving the new one a chance

also im going to burn my whitechapel hoodie

Doom is mathematically 3.14 times better than Genesis. Doom is actual Deathcore and Genesis is more Death Metal.

I have Despised Icon and The Red Chord's latest, I didn't really get into them but since I'm in the mood, I'll listen again.

Someone I know recommended Whitechapel to me multiple times... maybe I'll give 'em a shot.

:lol: 3.14 times better, pie? haha

Whitechapel is one of the deathcore bands, IMO, that kind of stick with the typical deathcore style but they still sound good somehow....I kinda likes it.

:lol: 3.14 times better, pie? haha

Whitechapel is one of the deathcore bands, IMO, that kind of stick with the typical deathcore style but they still sound good somehow....I kinda likes it.

I could go for some fucking pie right about now.

I downloaded Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement last night. Cool stuff and really heavy. The drummer is pretty good.

btw, guys, I don't know who said it but someone said they had All Shall Perish's first album and they don't like it that much. I would recommend their newest album, their second...alot of it's uploaded on their myspace Their new album is like melodic deathcore if that's what you want. I haven't heard their first album being honest, but my friend who is a HUGE -core fan, he says their first album is more "br00t4l" while their second one is still deathcore indeed, but they brought a little more technicality and melody in their music while still keeping the breakdowns and death sound :kickass:

here's their myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allshallperish

they used to have the whole album uploaded but I guess they took some of it down.

I didn't say I wouldn't buy them...but it's a turn off because the logo, you can't read it and it looks like a scribbly mess most of the time...if a band wants you to buy their t-shirts they better make sure they have a good logo too. :rolleyes: but I never said I wouldn't buy it...I'll buy the shirt if it's a cool design but if it's just a mess as in scribbles, illegible logo, and etc...I don't care, I'm not buying it UNLESS the design is still cool.

btw, can anyone help me? Where do I go to edit my profile?? I fail at this =/

I didn't say I wouldn't buy them...but it's a turn off because the logo, you can't read it and it looks like a scribbly mess most of the time...if a band wants you to buy their t-shirts they better make sure they have a good logo too. :rolleyes: but I never said I wouldn't buy it...I'll buy the shirt if it's a cool design but if it's just a mess as in scribbles, illegible logo, and etc...I don't care, I'm not buying it UNLESS the design is still cool.

btw, can anyone help me? Where do I go to edit my profile?? I fail at this =/

User CP