3. In Flames
Last three albums are crap, before that fucking godlike
4. Lamb Of God
Mediocre
5. I Killed The Prom Queen
Crap
6. Arch Enemy
Ranges from solid to pretty damn good

Check out Dark Tranquility, The Faceless, At The Gates, Shadows Fall, Soilwork, and Kataklysm

Reroute to Remain is better than Clayman imo.

1. Machine Head
Mediocre
2. The Devil Wears Prada
Crap
3. In Flames
Last three albums are crap, before that fucking godlike
4. Lamb Of God
Mediocre
Crap
6. Arch Enemy
Ranges from solid to pretty damn good

Check out Dark Tranquility, The Faceless, At The Gates, Shadows Fall, Soilwork, and Kataklysm

And that is what i was trying to get. opinions on bands, and then suggestions on other bands that u think i would like based on these.

And by the way, i no longer like i killed the prom queen. that has been replaced by dimmu borgir, and cannibal corpse.

Soilwork are crap, don't bother checking them out.

and don't write off -core music, check out Disrupt, Assuck, Extreme Noise Terror and Terrorizer.

Soilwork are crap, don't bother checking them out.

and don't write off -core music, check out Disrupt, Assuck, Extreme Noise Terror and Terrorizer.

Did you read what he said? He likes In Flames and Arch Enemy, and Soilwork are obviously something he would like. He didn't say anything about shitty -core music.

1. Machine Head
2. The Devil Wears Prada
3. In Flames
4. Lamb Of God
6. Arch Enemy

I haven't heard 2 and 5 but the other ones suck balls as far as I'm concerned plus 2 and 5 have the kind of names that make you think they just have to suck.

Machine Head's Through The Ashes Of Empires is the only album I can really play in front of my friends without them bitching. Not a huge fan, but they are decent enough band in small doses.

Arch Enemy are good, mostly because I enjoy Angela Gossow's vocals. I could pass on alot of the instrumentals though. Wages Of Sin is by far my favourite album by them. Would be a much better band if the music was heavier.

The others I don't know (or care) about.

#1: Saw them back in '95 when they opened for Slayer and thought they were boring as hell. Until recently I haven't heard anything worthwhile from this band.

#2: Never heard them.

#3: I'll be in the minority on this one but I prefer RTR and STYE over their older material, except for Colony which is a damn good album.

#4: Good band, seen them live twice and enjoyed them.

#5: Ridiculous fucking name but I haven't heard them so I can't comment on their music.

#6: Best band on the list, IMO. Wages Of Sin is probably my favorite of theirs.

1. Sounded good live when I saw them.
2. Never heard of 'em.
3. Only heard the Jester Race only. Not bad.
4. Like a few songs.
5. The fuck?
6. I like the song Ravenous. It's the only song I've heard from them.

Witchfinder General?

Their second full lenght album "Friends of Hell" didn't click with me the first few listens but it eventually grew on me. I haven't heard the rest of their catalog.

The first album is immense. Also get the Live '83 CD and the Buried Amongst The Ruins CD that just came out a couple weeks back. It couples Soviet Invasion and Burning A Sinner EPs with 4 live tracks from 81, including a song never before released.