What is your opinion on Deathcore?

Well, we are talking about deathcore, right? Most deathcore sucks. Hence, it follows that our generic deathcore band with an illegible logo sucks.

heh, WHAT DUZ YOUR SHIRTT SAY DOOOOOD? :lol:

well I wouldn't stop buying metal clothes because not all metal band tees or merch have illegible logos and designs. It's mostly the deathcore bands...I like Whitechapel now, I will probably end up buying a shirt...but I probably won't wear it real often or anything because it looks like someone took some paint and went crazy on the shirt and then decided to scribble in the band's name. so I don't think you should stop buying metal merch because most of the time you CAN read it...it's just the deathcore bands, mostly.

and thanks for helping me with my profile. :)

I was replying to this comment.

Therefore I was saying if you like a band with an illegible logo (brutal death ftw) that's no reason to not buy a t-shirt and support them.

And you seriously saying that you think deathcore are the main havers of illegible logos? Seriously?
Brutal death logos are cooler looking, though.
For the most part.
Also the band names are better. "Brutalmageddon," "Brutal Mastication," "Brutal Masturbation," "Cumbeast," "Carnivorous Vagina," etc.

What's the deal with hoodies?

seinfeld_jerry_240x260_052820041524.jpg