What is your opinion on Deathcore?

No, mostly that it's pathetic seeing a bunch of fat angry assholes standing around with their arms crossed trying to be badass.

I meant fans not bands btw.

Simply put, deathcore seems to involve a lot of trying to look badass, and it's a sad fact of life that it's nearly impossible to be badass if you're fat.

i'm 5'11 and weigh 115 pounds... i must be the most bad ass person here

:lol:

One day I will be 200... the heaviest I've been was 197, when I was trying hard to gain weight.

On topic though, I really dislike nearly all deathcore. I cant really name any off hand that I like. I find that most of the people into it are rather poser-ish. I fucking hate JFAC. I really hate it when I'm talking music with one of these ppl into deathcore, I show them some real death metal, and theyre like "that sucks dude, JFAC is waay better. Their drummer is soo good!" or something gay like that.

it's a sad fact of life that it's nearly impossible to be badass if you're fat.

wow...that's kind of mean. I agree that for a stage show though, at least try to look cool lol but that statement you just made I totally disagree with. what does being fat have to do with being badass?

:kickass:ASP is the first Deathcore band i've been exposed to that i actually like. Give me a few more bands similar to ASP's style.

honestly I cannot think of any. I'm not a big deathcore fan so I don't take it upon myself to go digging through a bunch of bands to find the good ones. But I find that I enjoy Whitechapel alot...Whitechapel I don't think is the same with the guitars like ASP...but I enjoy them as a deathcore band and you might too.

How badass you are is directly proportional to how much you look like you could fucking tear someone in half one handing while raping a lion.

Fat makes you not look like you could do that.

eh, well I honestly think if you love metal then it doesn't matter what you look like. If you're a real badass person you really wouldn't care if you actually were thin enough to be so :rolleyes: and they wouldn't care if they looked badass to other people, they would just BE it. and that's enough.

btw, who cares if someone loves metal, is fat and looks stupid? shouldn't we all just love eachother? lol I know that sounds weird...but it's just stupid IMO.

One day I will be 200... the heaviest I've been was 197, when I was trying hard to gain weight.

On topic though, I really dislike nearly all deathcore. I cant really name any off hand that I like. I find that most of the people into it are rather poser-ish. I fucking hate JFAC. I really hate it when I'm talking music with one of these ppl into deathcore, I show them some real death metal, and theyre like "that sucks dude, JFAC is waay better. Their drummer is soo good!" or something gay like that.

Only once have I ever said I liked a drummer, and that was for the band Boris.

Anyways, I wonder how long this trend will last it has been around for a while now.

I saw a photo of you WAIF, you are good looking. haha :)

by the way With Faith And Flames were pretty good.

The thing is that when a genre is devoted to posing and saying stuff like "jump da fuck up" and trying to look cool, you should actually look cool.

that's all.

I like some Deathcore, WhiteChapel, Suicide Silence, Job for a Cowboy, Killwhitneydead and Waking The Cadaver have good stuff.

i like metalcore and deathcore stuff
such as as blood runs black
the acacia strain
misery signals
august burns red are good
and parkway drive

i like bands because of the music they make, not by the genre or how popular they are, such as mainstream

Fat makes you not look like you could do that.

I could probably eat someone in half while crushing a lion.
Does this improve my low-fat-guy-badass rating?

i like bands because of the music they make, not by the genre or how popular they are, such as mainstream

So does everyone else (Well... the non-cocks do).
It just happens to be that people don't like the music deathcore/metalcore bands do because it sucks.