Breffast Sausage

I have no clue who Jimmy Dean is/was... :erk:

Cara, do you like those?

bbc.jpg

Morning Star is an OK veggie option I'll give you that, but read the ingrediants, it's mainly junk..
I eat it only when all else fails when I'm camping/ or at someone's house for a cookout and thats the only veggie option for the grill etc

But being filled with junk IS THE DEFINITION of sausage.

^ you're right.
hence why I hate it ;)

Karen I had some brand of veggie jew burgers from Whole Foods and the ingredients were completely natural and it was filled with peas. Wholesome green peaness.

If I had a time machine I'd travel back to Nazi Germany and give one to Hitler. He'd be impressed and disaster would be averted.

Karen I had some brand of veggie jew burgers from Whole Foods and the ingredients were completely natural and it was filled with peas. Wholesome green peaness.

If I had a time machine I'd travel back to Nazi Germany and give one to Hitler. He'd be impressed and disaster would be averted.

gimme the brand!
I may already know it, but gimme gimme! That sounds awesome!

I actually found that on youtube before I posted and wanted to put it in, but I didn't want it hogging up a space and wished it would just link and not auto embed.

But now's the perfect opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or at least, "good morning, you're gonna go to work feeling bloated and dead tired." Seriously, Cara, how you can stay so insanely slender with the crap you eat... :p

I don't eat that crap! :lol:

My usual breakfast consists of something like peanut butter on toast, a banana, and yogurt.