Breffast Sausage

Stop calling it crap! Don't make me starting bringing up all the sugar that goes into the nonfat yogurts! :p

I could eat it and still be slender; I do have the metabolism to handle it. I just don't like anything heavy or greasy for breakfast. Save it for dinner :loco:

Exactly. Although even then, I like to keep my dinner at least somewhat digestible.

As do I. One thing (of many) that sucks about still living at home is that if you don't eat what mom makes, mom gets offended. So, I'm pretty much forced to eat gross things for dinner as long as I'm still living here :lol:

Actually, not this time. Sometimes a breakfast sausage is just a breakfast sausage.
I couldn't stomach eating sausage for breakfast, frankly.

As do I. One thing (of many) about still living at home is that if you don't eat what mom makes, mom gets offended. So, I'm pretty much forced to eat gross things for dinner as long as I'm still living here :lol:
Ah yes, you eat what comes on the table, even if it's asparagus or coriander... :p

....and I will call it crap, because it is and you know it :Smug:
Don't insinuate what I know and don't. Nothing is "crap" as long as it is moderated and healthy foods are eaten to balance it out. You don't have to eat meat based sausage if you don't want, but it doesn't entitle you or Belgian to a holier than thou stance on it. I joke around with my attitude. I'm reading both of you as serious.

you're very wrong.

The natural yogurts that I eat have about 9-11 grams of sugar which is a natural sugar that happens in dairy products. Anything above that amount I don't eat.

What does natural sugar mean?

All sugar is natural. Cane sugar is natural. The only difference is in the concentration of sugar, and they do the same kind of refining thing with all types of sugar. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good for you.