Breffast Sausage

Don't insinuate what I know and don't. Nothing is "crap" as long as it is moderated and healthy foods are eaten to balance it out. You don't have to eat meat based sausage if you don't want, but it doesn't entitle you or Belgian to a holier than thou stance on it. I joke around with my attitude. I'm reading both of you as serious.
All I'm saying is that the thought of eating a greasy sausage for breakfast makes me queasy. I like sausages, just not for breakfast. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

What does natural sugar mean?

All sugar is natural. Cane sugar is natural. The only difference is in the concentration of sugar, and they do the same kind of refining thing with all types of sugar. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good for you.

What I mean is, above the normal amount of sugar that happens naturally in dairy products, (which shouldn't be above 9 grams) is considered "un narural" and is an additive to that specific product that I do not eat. (because I don't want to eat extra sugary things)
Got it ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose

Don't insinuate what I know and don't. Nothing is "crap" as long as it is moderated and healthy foods are eaten to balance it out. You don't have to eat meat based sausage if you don't want, but it doesn't entitle you or Belgian to a holier than thou stance on it. I joke around with my attitude. I'm reading both of you as serious.

Sure, anything you eat in moderation is OK as long as you eat a lot of healthy good things 85% of the time, but do you?

and

You don't have to eat meat based sausage if you don't want, but it doesn't entitle you or Belgian to a holier than thou stance on it

yes, yes it does! :cool:

chicken biscuit > sausage biscuit

chick-fil-a-chicken-biscuit.png

I used to eat eggs and sausage for breakfast as a kid, but in the past ten years or so I find myself completely unable to even eat anything for breakfast. I'm not even hungry when I wake up. I'll have a cappuccino for breakfast or an espresso to wake me up but that's about it, and that's usually after I get to work.

Sometimes I'll cook breakfast on a weekend, like at 10 am with eggs and sausage, but only once in a blue moon. I usually skip lunch though.

Breakfast snausages are quite yummy, though I usually don't eat them for breakfast since I don't like big breakfasts either. A toasted bagel with scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a couple sausage patties, and sliced tomato is delicious any time of day.

My breakfast usually consistes of grapes/blueberries/and raspberries....... after my garden gets going honey dews or canataloupe perhaps with a scoop of vaniller ice cream. I can do scrambled eggs and toast, but anything heavier and I am useless for the rest of the day.

All I'm saying is that the thought of eating a greasy sausage for breakfast makes me queasy. I like sausages, just not for breakfast. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I know what you're saying, Stormo, and I agree with you. However, the sausages we eat here aren't the "breakfast sausages" eaten elsewhere. Breakfast sausages tend to be much, much lighter and a bit sweeter than the sausages we're used to. They're not nearly as greasy or as heavy as dinner sausage. They're not eating bratwurst or anything like that for breakfast.

The sausage and pork in Europe is unbelievably awesome, whereas every time I've had it in the states it tastes like processed meh. But their breakfast sausages are really good, actually.

Steel cut oats with peanut butter and honey. Every day now and forever. It's also good with dates and whatever, but I'm lazy and peanut butter is so good.. so there you go.

edit: I suppose if I had a separate tub of presoaked dates, it wouldn't be so hard to heat them up. I'll mix things up again soon.

I rarely like sausage, and I don't even eat red meat as much as I used to, but when I've got the rare hankerin' for it, damn that shit's good.

I actually found that on youtube before I posted and wanted to put it in, but I didn't want it hogging up a space and wished it would just link and not auto embed.

But now's the perfect opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA

I miss The Critic. :(

I know what you're saying, Stormo, and I agree with you. However, the sausages we eat here aren't the "breakfast sausages" eaten elsewhere. Breakfast sausages tend to be much, much lighter and a bit sweeter than the sausages we're used to. They're not nearly as greasy or as heavy as dinner sausage. They're not eating bratwurst or anything like that for breakfast.
I know, I know, still, I don't think I could stomach even a light sausage for breakfast.

Breakfast for me is cereal with berries and low fat milk or Irish Oatmeal with berries.
That's a bit exaggerated on the other end for me. For me it's usually a glass of juice, some tea and a few sandwiches.