Breffast Sausage

Hangover and food have never gone in the same sentence for me. I usually have my hangover within a few hours of drinking and by the time I wake up the next day, it's long gone. However, there have been a couple of times when I drank so stupidly much that the hangover lingered on to the next day. Either way, I never want food when hungover. Not. At. All. No sir. :puke:

^ Thanks ;)

Also, Derick, I found that burger you told me about at Trader Joe's the other day. I got the Chipotle Veggie burger one.
You were right about the ingredients, seems good!
I haven't tried it yet, but it is in my freezer waiting to be sampled soon.

My shopping rotation consists of the Mexican produce market up the street, the Trader Joes downtown, the Korean market near the freeway, and the Israeli/Persian market by the mall. There is also a weekly farmer's market less than a mile from my house. The only reason I would ever set foot in a Whole Foods is for their excellent cheese selection.

Yep, Cali is a pretty good place to live.

^ we have those ethnic markets too (some of the awesome perks in living in diverse areas ;) )
I love the asian markets too!!! and we have an awesome Mediteranean market (where all the Italians/Greek/Israelis go to) where I would buy my gallons of olive oil and things of such, but 3 minutes from my house there is a Whole Foods and so 90% of the time, convinience wins.

We have nifty stores like that too. Of course, the few blocks surrounding my house are full of Mexican markets, but we also have asian stores, middle-eastern stores, and the like. One time I randomly picked a tiny middle-eastern store to go into because I needed some Halal meat for my friend to eat at our meat party. Boy oh boy, that was an interesting experience. :lol:

Do you guys have a Super H Mart nearby? We went there a couple of weeks ago and WHOAAAAA. It's a HUGE asian supermarket but with a food court and boutiques. Kind of like a mall! And the best part is that it only stinks a little. There's another really big asian supermarket here but goddamn the fish smell makes you want to puke.