Breffast Sausage

That's a bit exaggerated on the other end for me. For me it's usually a glass of juice, some tea and a few sandwiches.

Exaggerated??? Oh yeah, cereal and oatmeal, I live on the edge ;)

But really.... Unlike most people my appetite is insane in the mornings and fades out as the day progresses, (so I usually eat light dinners, and moderate lunches around 14:00)
If I don't eat breakfast I can't function (and I honestly can eat a 5 course meal for breakfast if I could...lol ) so I have to do fiber/protein rich cereal or oatmeal to keep full until lunch ;)

I'm just going to jump in here and say that the Full English Breakfast is one of the best things to happen to mornings since the sun.

Before I stopped eating ze meet I loved fried breakfasts, and the beans were always my favourite part. Esp. how they interacted with the bacon and (square) sausage.

I'm just going to jump in here and say that the Full English Breakfast is one of the best things to happen to mornings since the sun.

When I lived in Europe it was a tradition for us to get it every Sunday after a big Saturday night party. The tomatoes and beans were my fav part, couldn't stand the links but ate them anyways to 'help with the hangover' ;)

Nothin' like another beer or a cup of Whisky to help with the Hangover... heh

Actually, there's nothing better to help with the hangover than gallons of fresh water.
It depends on what's the hangover about, and what else you had on the night before, you wouldn't even think of beans, hah

Strawberry milkshake and a tequila bomb. I don't get nearly as fucked up as I used to, though, so water pretty much does the trick now.

Irn bru is best, of course. Not much of that out this way though!

Nothin' like another beer or a cup of Whisky to help with the Hangover... heh

Actually, there's nothing better to help with the hangover than gallons of fresh water.
It depends on what's the hangover about, and what else you had on the night before, you wouldn't even think of beans, hah

I hardly ever get hangovers anymore, but after a night of drinking all I can think about is food... lol

Preemptive hangover measures work better. I don't get drunk often these days, but drinking a lot of water before the drinking commences, and drinking water in between if it's an especially extended drinking period have so far worked just fine as a preventative measure. I can still get almost as drunk, but the nasty after effects are gone, aside from the cravings for disgusting shitty food.