Bros with Long Hair - A question for you...

^ Really? I recently cut my hair, from mid-back to two-guard buzz cut, and I LOVE it. Probably not ever gonna grow it back. Your personality exudes teh m3t4l anyhow.

^ Really? I recently cut my hair, from mid-back to two-guard buzz cut, and I LOVE it. Probably not ever gonna grow it back. Your personality exudes teh m3t4l anyhow.

I admit, its much easier to keep clean, I don't have to wash it no where near as much as when it was long :D , but its just not "metal" enough anymore :lol:

Besides, having long hair and listening to metal makes me look like a non-conformist at gigs round here where everyones backcombed, gelled and doing two-step.

I just tie it back in a pony tail most of the time.

I think I look way better with shorter hair but I like having longer hair so much. :lol: The people I hang around with all know I'm a metalhead and whatever else, so they don't really find it weird me turning up to a formal 'do' with my hair just tied back. I still dress really nicely when the occasion calls for it.

Sometimes just having it out can look classy enough anyway. Here are some pictures of me at the races with my little brother and some friends...
1218i9x.jpg

wryg06.jpg

I think this was said...and as weird as it sounds....shaving cream works awesome...I dont have long hair anymore but when I did and had to liek somewhat formal id run some shaving cream and lotion through it and tie it back...worked like a charm

I recently cut my hair and I miss it. Funny thing is, I cut it because I joined and band again and I couldn't see anything on stage, haha. Short hair feels weird to me, but I notice I look years younger now than I did with long hair.

Sorry I was no use to you for the original topic. Strightening seems like it would work well though. Just don't get in the habit of it.

Hehe, cheers for the replies guys, very much appreciated. :headbang:

Will be looking into your solutions; thing is my hair is already getting light and thinning at the ends so I'm being extra careful with whatever I use.

Kinda OT:

Call me a twat but I wash it with shampoo on an on and off cycle (with one day just using water rather than shampooing it), with shampoo that claims to be light enough for daily use. Is this just a gimmick and am I damaging my hair washing it so often? I swear, with all the maintenance required, including the un-knotting sessions after a night of neck destruction; the question whether the hassle is worth it drives itself into my conscience. But all it takes to convince me that it is is some more :kickass: